I want to get into encap for some commercial places

What do I need?

I have a 175 with shampoo tank.

7 green stripe bonnets.

Chems: Releasit, Hot Knife, and Encap Green.

How many cotton pads do I need and what would be the best for my situation?

Do I need some regular scrub pads?

Thanks.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
What kind of facility? A 1200 sq ft doctors office will have different requirements than a 15000 sq ft office or a 1000 sq ft diner...

Not one place but different places from lightly soiled to moderate soil with some protein grease etc.

One place in particular is about 6k sq ft. Normally I just hwe, but I would like to pad clean some of it if possible. I am thinking I will need at least a 2 dozen pads. I usually use powerburst as there is a kitchen and grease gets tracked onto the carpet, but not as bad as a restaurant. It always cleans up good but takes a while.

A

amazingcleansc

All of those "holy shit" pictures of commercial carpet are done with scrub pads.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
pads not bonnets...

beige work pretty good for most...

for my cimex....i now cut down my 24" and 27" burnishing pads, and make cimex pads out of them....

saves me a ton o money !gotcha!

I still can't imagine scrubbing a greasy carpet with a scrub pad and just leaving it.

I would feel better if I was at least running a cotton pad or something. I would need to experiment on something before someone was about to pay me a lot of money. I will just kill myself and steam clean it and next time hopefully I will be further along with the encap process.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I still can't imagine scrubbing a greasy carpet with a scrub pad and just leaving it.
We use our Obot's and combo pads when it's heavily soiled, Cimex with Fiber Plus pads for moderate to light soiling and HWE to clean it all out once a year or as needed.

Today is a busy commercial cleaning day for us we have four encap crews out cleaning in Lawrence and three HWE crews cleaning three buildings here in Topeka.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom