I want to live the american dream.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi Mikey P,

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

Chem-Dry is LOWERING the amount of money required down to purchase a new or expansion franchise. This will be on a first come first serve basis and is available to you now and in May it will be offered to the public.

For our Portable equipment set it used to cost $28,450 and required $11,950 down and we would finance the loan at 8%interest in-house. Now, it is $29,050 and we require only $8,495 down and we finance the remaining loan at 0% interest!!!

Robert Harris, founder of Chem-Dry, was a BIG believer in allowing people to live the American Dream. Banks and credit unions may not be lending but we are. We are so confident in our process and franchise model that we are willing to assume the risk and create this great opportunity for people.

If you want to take advantage of these new rates please call me or email me directly or call Mandy Bell @ (435) 890-1099 and we will email you an addendum that reflects the new pricing and will get you the information you need to make the right decision for your family! I will be available up until 10 PM MST most nights.

We are excited to work with you and hope that you find great success with Chem-Dry!

Warm regards!

Chelsey Sanders

(435) 890-1054
Chem-Dry-A Division of The Home Depot

Greenie

I was at his house a few weeks back, and mom comes out with a photo album, sure enough a copy of his birth Certificate, "Mikey P".

Ever since I just refer to Paula as Mrs. P

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I bought my franchise back in 95 or so for $5000.00....no equipment.

I bought some equipment for about the same.

That was the only thing cheap about owning that damn thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom