I want to thank all of you...........

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Mikey, and everyone else on here........

If it were not for everyone and their advice, I would have been on my own and lost. I thought I knew it all but I oviously didn't. Greenie is always good about e-mailing me and helping. Blewis and everyone else just to name a few. This really is th best place for information and advice. even if im ignored sometimes lol.

Thank YOU :shock: :shock: :shock: Ivebeensold

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
schla08.gif

:wink:

CanYouHemiNow

I got a tear in my eye and all I do around here is provide comic relief. :p

Okay, I'm thankful too for all the advice, info and yes, even wisdom on this board. And it's a HELLUVA lot more fun than TMFFTPC. (Truck Mount Forum For The Politically Correct)

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Joey,
Your Welcome.
This bunch reminds me of my old boss at Ryans. We did Wed night figures and at times I would stay up very late and try to do a spectauclar job and couldn't wait to get up and hear that at-a-boy the next morning (and get nothing). Other times I would drink a 12 pack while doing the figures and call them in with a (IDGARA attitude) and the next morning wake up late and what do you know (at-a boys out the ying yang for a great job or results that my district would get)

I know most of my help to you has been in pm's but I've noticed a couple competitors have joined the board as of late and I don't care to discuss our commercial details for them to see. However, I to appreciate the help that I've received from this board and it's worth the ribbing you get from time to time.

Where's my porkrings and Bud!

rcl1006

i can jump on that bandwagon. im learning more here ,then the last 1 1/2 years, no more trial and error . thanks everyone

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
reminds me of my old boss at Ryans. We did Wed night figures and at times I would stay up very late and try to do a spectauclar job and couldn't wait to get up and hear that at-a-boy the next morning

The ambistion of the youth, i loose moore eyery year (you go get um)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom