I was impressed with the 870 TM

Some guy has a video on youtube running the 870. From the video the machine was quiet and had great heat, but in the part where they are running two tools the vacuum sounded not so good. You could tell the vacuum was off. Maybe cuz it was polyester. I wasn't that impressed with the video. I might as well keep my Everest and stick with one wand.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Some guy has a video on youtube running the 870. From the video the machine was quiet and had great heat, but in the part where they are running two tools the vacuum sounded not so good. You could tell the vacuum was off. Maybe cuz it was polyester. I wasn't that impressed with the video. I might as well keep my Everest and stick with one wand.

Thread subject: "I was impressed....."

So which is it?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i will be running mine on high with two tools. Currently I run my thermal wave 5m on dual with one or two tools. It will hold 17hg with one but drops to 12 hg with two zippers. It still leaves the carpet plenty dry but I have no heat. It will probably be July or August before I have time unless this one goes. It's crazy how well it still runs. The nissan engine and components are rock solid. Currently adding about 5-6 oz.s a week of oil. I'll post some reviews good or bad.

Gene

J

JS41035

You should keep the everest.

Reactions: Mikey P and Able 1
From the video it looks like polyester carpet. The vacuum was plain ridiculous. Not impressed at all, but most machines suck cleaning polyester even with just one tool.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I love a steaming machine but seems like it'd create a lot of humidity - which would extend the dry time. A closed head wand would be good.

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
@daniel@procarpet , I know that guy....His name is Jeff Kondra out of Las Vegas.
His vac was set to 11" when he had it installed.
He went back and had them bump it up to 14" he is now happy with it's performance.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom