I was jinxed!

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
All these threads on vans being done and such,, had to unpack mine to get my waste tank out,,has a very small leak in it,, dropping it off to a weld shop on Tuesday,, wife couldn't believe how many things are packed in the van,, spent more time unloading then it did to unbolt and remove the tank! Good time to slap some insulation in the van and spruce up the old chemical shelf unit!

Now please,, no talk of the truck mounts going TU!!! :shifty:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I feel your pain jay. My 2003 got a small hole a couple of years ago and had to do all the same. Lots of stuff to remove to get to it. Then I get it out and can't find the hole. Fill it with 50 gallons of water and NO leaks. Empty it so we can turn it over and then a rock falls out. It was plugging the hole and wouldn't let it leak. Must have been a perfect seal. My helper loaded it up in his pick-up and took to a welder. Brought it back the next day and it's as good as new. Well, until the next hole goes.

Reactions: Jay_wat and Zee

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Time for a right off..(new machine) you took everything out already and fixing the tank perfect time to trade it in fort he year end tax benefit.

Name
I'm Rick James
I fixed a leak in my waste tank with tin foil and super glue.. still holding strong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom