I wish I had more like this here..

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike,
For the last year and a half (give or take a few months) I bought the following from Mikey’s board suppliers and manufacturers:

Mytee: 1003-dx, M-5, Tempo, a floor machine, electrical heater, 220 conversion box, 3 van shelves and I am sure there is more.
Joe Bristor: About $ 2,000.00
Greenie: a green Horn, Glide, a modification to my vacuum tank, some of Les’s products.
Green Glides: A few glides
Superior Solutions: John Olson: A few things (Not in my area, but I like him a lot and will buy more from him.)
Vacaway: about $1500.00
JonDon: About $1000.00
Spray Bottle Suplier (recommended by Jim Martin) $1,200.00

These numbers are from memory and I may be off a little. There is a good chance I will buy the 360i and do business with other members who are suppliers. That is if I like who they are and how they respond on this board and if their products are good.

The point is that I would never have bought from all these supplies unless I heard reviews on this board, and got to know these suppliers through their responses on the board. (These numbers do not include products from advertisers on this board whose products I bought locally.)

Being on this board should be very important to these suppliers and worth $$. If there are only a few hundred like me, it may add up to some good money.

With suppliers benefiting from this board, I personally am not willing to pay a monthly fee. It is a great place, some really good people and some great advice. On the other hand I do not expect you to be saint mikey. I have no problem with you making a profit through advertisement or endorsements- you should.

Mikey’s board contributes more to some suppliers bottom line then they may give it credit for. However, at the end, it is your board and you are a smart guy. How you financially utilize it, is absolutely up to you.

Just one person’s perspective.
Good luck.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I need a bottle supplier for my Gossh

Mytee: shelves.
Greenie: Glide, and a Y and some shut offs
Vacaway: $300
JonDon: ?????enough is for sure and will continue
JUDSON & Jeremey a few hundred
Wayne Miller about $650-700

Get a list of suppliers on this thread and I will go through it

ALMOST FORGOT ROTOVAC and got screwed:)

I don't know if I told you guys the story, if I haven't let me know

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I make it a point to deal with Jon Don, Joe B, and have bought a few things from John Olsen and Greenie (Greenglides). I do feel a need to buy things from people on this board.

Mikey P

Administrator
I know Lee :p

but its easy to forget when you have to deal with guys like Imbesi.

I honestly feel that his residue test was an attack on me and this board. No gratitude what so ever. I understand that he is stressed to the max with his new business start up and all but good f'n lord, wrong place and people to take it out on.

anyways, I'm ready to move on.

I'll be giving you a call next week to discuss some changes here.

C

cucu

hey fat face i dont know what your pittyfest is about
but i can say with hand on heart that this place has helped me build a nice little biz. From a home made truckmount i built on a patio, doing cheap ass work To 3 newer trucks (07to10)
2 new judsons and a ss370 , 40 air mover,s 10 dehus and all sorts of other toys and even moving from just apartment work to getting $65 bucks for a 10x12 bedroom in a house for just cleaning it ...no repairs....(madness)
i can say i dont think i would have got to where i am without the friends i have made here and advice i have taken from them
To play in this sandbox you have to be on your game.. or change your name to mark im-be-sill

When possible evrything i buy for my business is either made or sold by people and companys on this board , and i think it should be that way

except for judson...i paid $13,000 (plus shipping ,i think that was more then $22) for a gallon of dd12 and got a free TnT .......... ...............................

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
I purchased a bunch of stuff from Greenie, Do I win a prize?
Dipwad GC said:
ALMOST FORGOT ROTOVAC and got screwed:)

I don't know if I told you guys the story, if I haven't let me know

Must have missed that really long thread can you start it again here from the top?

Becker

Name
Becker
Hell, Because of Greg I'm going to demo a Rotovac after the holiday and my vacation when I can breath.

4 more work days till I have 2 weeks off... I can feel the sun on my back now.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:

well I guess you just have to stay tuned in ya ugly freak.
He is not ugly,
it's just that he doesn't speak English.

Whatever that substitute dialect he is using- It ain't English.

C

cucu

kolfer1 said:
Mikey P said:

He is not ugly,

look whats calling the kettel black
tog ma hone (kiss my arse) frickin guy

Mikey P

Administrator
Why Kona?

dry and boring on that side.

east or north on the Big IMO

I guess you think she likes to watch you ogle the chicks on the crowded beach.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Many times I have seen posts to the effect: "I wish you could meet (insert name) in person, he's not really like this". Whatever changes you make Mike, I hope they encourage everyone to act more like we are face to face.

Except for the part where we have to actually look at everyone's ugly face (including mine)..... :p

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
You know whats crazy? I have been logging on to MB for 30 minutes and, it kept saying.......... the site you have gone to has been moved.. I then realized I forgot to pay my high speed internet bill... IT scared me, I have learned so much here.. Don't take it away.. I would have to go to rehab.

Becker

Name
Becker
Mikey P said:
Why Kona?

dry and boring on that side.

east or north on the Big IMO

I guess you think she likes to watch you ogle the chicks on the crowded beach.

We stay in Waikoloa north of town.

Yes, dry.. will often not rain at all.. We will travel to the Hilo side, ( were it rains about an inch per day )waipio valley, volcanoes etc, snorkel capt hook, lots to do on the big island. Got hook on it riding the Iron man route.

Near the were we stay is Hapuna beach, nice soft sand beach. So big it never seems crowded.

We will have a great time.

Next spring it will be just Carey and I and we will explore other islands.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
We stayed at hilton waikoloa resort last year. Its a 62acre resort. I love that place! Its nice to drive up north ans east from there.

I can't wait to go back!

Name
Jesse
Just north of Hilo there is some really good hiking. A few small water falls and lots of good views.

I lived in Kona, it's got it's good points but some are not very obvious or popular. Our house was directly across from Magic Sands beach, good snorkeling from there all the way down to the south end of Alii drive.

Do NOT ever eat a Don Drysdales, there's 2 of them. Tourists usually like it, tastes/seems ok because they have no clue how they just got violated.

Tao of the Body, Marlena, gives a good massage.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
cucu said:
kolfer1 said:

He is not ugly,

look whats calling the kettel black
tog ma hone (kiss my arse) frickin guy
[/quote]

You meant kish mir tuches?
(Tog ma hone) if you need translation.

With that kind of language, no wonder the whole little island is going bankrupt :p

However, a nation that produced George Best, can't be all that bad.

I miss good old George.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Mike,
For the last year and a half (give or take a few months) I bought the following from Mikey’s board suppliers and manufacturers:

Mytee: 1003-dx, M-5, Tempo, a floor machine, electrical heater, 220 conversion box, 3 van shelves and I am sure there is more.
Joe Bristor: About $ 2,000.00
Greenie: a green Horn, Glide, a modification to my vacuum tank, some of Les’s products.
Green Glides: A few glides
Superior Solutions: John Olson: A few things (Not in my area, but I like him a lot and will buy more from him.)
Vacaway: about $1500.00
JonDon: About $1000.00
Spray Bottle Suplier (recommended by Jim Martin) $1,200.00

These numbers are from memory and I may be off a little. There is a good chance I will buy the 360i and do business with other members who are suppliers. That is if I like who they are and how they respond on this board and if their products are good.

The point is that I would never have bought from all these supplies unless I heard reviews on this board, and got to know these suppliers through their responses on the board. (These numbers do not include products from advertisers on this board whose products I bought locally.)

Being on this board should be very important to these suppliers and worth $$. If there are only a few hundred like me, it may add up to some good money.

With suppliers benefiting from this board, I personally am not willing to pay a monthly fee. It is a great place, some really good people and some great advice. On the other hand I do not expect you to be saint mikey. I have no problem with you making a profit through advertisement or endorsements- you should.

Mikey’s board contributes more to some suppliers bottom line then they may give it credit for. However, at the end, it is your board and you are a smart guy. How you financially utilize it, is absolutely up to you.

Just one person’s perspective.
Good luck.

ConNer?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom