I wish Sapphire Scientific would come explain there Chems

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I want to here what products they have and what they are intended to be used for IE prespray, Boosters, rinses etc.

I am trying to get my company chems all uniform and really want to give them a chance. Powermax fell to the wayside today, Ultrapak is out, we still have Masterblend ULTRA TLC, OrangeForce 123 and Judson still standing but want to try your stuff but everyone elses website is easier to figure out

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: I wish Sapphire Scientific would come explain there Chem

i agree................... this is one thing that i dont like about there chems.....

Ill copy and paste their instructions..

Prespray with Surge.
2. Rinse extract with DynaForce in the extractor fresh water tank.
3. Follow up with the application of a neutralizing solution of Fiber Soft using one of two methods: a) Low pressure light wand extraction with FiberSoft in the extractor fresh water tank
b) Apply ready-to-use FiberSoft with siphon sprayer or pressure sprayer followed by dry wand extraction Using Dyna Force as a rinse provides an extra kick to the cleaning process. Be sure to follow with the FiberSoft rinse, which neutralizes any alkaline conditions.

Now why would i want to spray some more stuff down and then go back over all of it with my wand? I am not going to... I think they should come and explain this stuff to us a little better and maybe we can use it... Thats like cleaning the carpet twice. am I wrong?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

they don't have to say how to use their chems. I find the website confusing about their products. I am a simple guy who needs a good prespray and a good rinse. With my Xtreme Double Clean we don't need this and that boosted with this etc etc. Prespray and rinse is all

steve g

Name
steve garrett

Bundy said:
I want to here what products they have and what they are intended to be used for IE prespray, Boosters, rinses etc.

I am trying to get my company chems all uniform and really want to give them a chance. Powermax fell to the wayside today, Ultrapak is out, we still have Masterblend ULTRA TLC, OrangeForce 123 and Judson still standing but want to try your stuff but everyone elses website is easier to figure out

why is ultrapak out??

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland

joeynbgky said:
i agree................... this is one thing that i dont like about there chems.....

Ill copy and paste their instructions..

Prespray with Surge.
2. Rinse extract with DynaForce in the extractor fresh water tank.
3. Follow up with the application of a neutralizing solution of Fiber Soft using one of two methods: a) Low pressure light wand extraction with FiberSoft in the extractor fresh water tank
b) Apply ready-to-use FiberSoft with siphon sprayer or pressure sprayer followed by dry wand extraction Using Dyna Force as a rinse provides an extra kick to the cleaning process. Be sure to follow with the FiberSoft rinse, which neutralizes any alkaline conditions.

Now why would i want to spray some more stuff down and then go back over all of it with my wand? I am not going to... I think they should come and explain this stuff to us a little better and maybe we can use it... Thats like cleaning the carpet twice. am I wrong?

My guess is maybe the prespray surge or the detergent dynaforce is high alkaline, and that is why they feel it is necessary to add the third step of a likely acid fibersoft. Just a guess. I am sure someone will know for sure. Alkaline is better at cleaning than an acid though.

I agree that adding a third step is timeconsuming and not necessary if the chems are a lower alkaline pH. Unless I am cleaning a wool or something that gives me concern about browning, I haven't seen adverse affects by leaving a slight alkaline as long as the formulation is not the type that attracts soil easily. An acid rinse can attract soil, from what I understand, depending upon formulations.

randy

Name
Randy

It's hard to make butyl solvent smell pleasant. If something is making you cough like crazy, you body is trying to warn you.

If you're sold on butyl based products you might try Harvard Chemical's grime release pro. It's 50% butyl so it cleans great, but for some reason doesn't smell nearly as bad as Ultra Pak.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

I can't believe how sensitive some people are, I started using ultra-pak in 1995, I have worked with at least 50 technicians and THOUSANDS of customers since then, NONE not one ever complained that ultra-pak had any problem with vapors. and this is using the non LVC version. noone caughed.

vicks or halls sore throat lassanges have many times stronger vapors. I am wondering if people are not diluting ultra-pak enough. I personally dilute it more than the instructions say. I put 25 oz in a 7 qt hydroforce sprayer that dilutes 1:9. still even at full strength never had a problem

max pak, IMO is a more diluted ultra-pak and not quite as effective. I used at least 2 gallons of it before coming to that conclusion. ultra pak is often immitated but never duplicated. zone perfect is another ultra-pak copy however I haven't used it enough to really form an opinion. ultra-pak is probably the most copied prespray on the market, and it is for a reason. just call john from superior and order up a case of the real stuff.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I didn't say it was sensitive to me Steve G I said smell and my customers don't like the smell and have many times taken their kids out of the house because of their concerns. Why would I use the product. for your information my original was ultrapak and all fiber but it got to a point when people are fearing for their kids safety no matter how much you say its okay and they choose to leave, you gotta stop using the product

randy

Name
Randy

Bundy said:
I didn't say it was sensitive to me Steve G I said smell and my customers don't like the smell and have many times taken their kids out of the house because of their concerns. Why would I use the product. for your information my original was ultrapak and all fiber but it got to a point when people are fearing for their kids safety no matter how much you say its okay and they choose to leave, you gotta stop using the product

And if the customer Googles Butyl solvent any claim of safety and your credibility is GONE, dead on arrival.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Re: I wish Sapphire Scientific would come explain their Chem

I've developed sensitivity to butyl and a few others in the last 40 years, and I've noticed it bothered my sons in many FEWER years than it took me.

It's a progressive thing.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

randy said:
Bundy said:

And if the customer Googles Butyl solvent any claim of safety and your credibility is GONE, dead on arrival.

OMG I have been using poison in peoples homes blowme blowme, I am just going to say 20k plus homes as a guess I have been in never a complaint about ultra pak vapors that I can remember, only vapor complaint I have had was cobbs solvent carpet protector.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom