I ya Likea You--Me Love you Long Time

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
No this isnt a post about my exploits in Thailand but about my new found love-- The Zipper Wand-- Gotcha..;)

This place I cleaned today with the Zipper wand is where motorized "Cable Cars" and Ducks get repaired/serviced and parked overnight. So its a filthy CGD carpet. This is the 3rd Time I've cleaned this place. The 1st time I used the Evolution Wand, the 2nd Time the Hoss 700, and today with the Zipper. The 1st 2 times WE dual wanded the place and it took about 3 hours. Today I had to work alone and it me took 4.5 hours. I might have been able to do it quicker today but I kept getting Hypnotized by what I was seeing in the clear "site tube" on the vac hose.

The Evolution wand was very tiring to use on this carpet. I felt the Hoss didnt have enough "Flow' for this filthy carpet and I think I left behind more water with the Hoss. The Zipper was easier to use then expected and I think this was the most Thorough cleaning I've performed so far.

I havent used the Zipper wand on residential jobs yet because I thought it would be too clumbersome in tight spots-- But it was easy to work around office desks and cubilces. I'm looking forward to using it on some residemtial jobs.

Today the Zipper Wand made cleaning this place Fun n Enjoyable.

Thanks MB for turning me on to the Zipper wand.

Mike Draper

now you just need to ad some typing of pre-scrubbing before the steam cleaning and youll really be amazed. A cimex if you can.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
No this isnt a post about my exploits in Thailand but about my new found love-- The Zipper Wand-- Gotcha..;)

This place I cleaned today with the Zipper wand is where motorized "Cable Cars" and Ducks get repaired/serviced and parked overnight. So its a filthy CGD carpet. This is the 3rd Time I've cleaned this place. The 1st time I used the Evolution Wand, the 2nd Time the Hoss 700, and today with the Zipper. The 1st 2 times WE dual wanded the place and it took about 3 hours. Today I had to work alone and it me took 4.5 hours. I might have been able to do it quicker today but I kept getting Hypnotized by what I was seeing in the clear "site tube" on the vac hose.

The Evolution wand was very tiring to use on this carpet. I felt the Hoss didnt have enough "Flow' for this filthy carpet and I think I left behind more water with the Hoss. The Zipper was easier to use then expected and I think this was the most Thorough cleaning I've performed so far.

I havent used the Zipper wand on residential jobs yet because I thought it would be too clumbersome in tight spots-- But it was easy to work around office desks and cubilces. I'm looking forward to using it on some residemtial jobs.

Today the Zipper Wand made cleaning this place Fun n Enjoyable.

Thanks MB for turning me on to the Zipper wand.

The Zipper amazes me sometimes as well.

Can't believe what it can do in certain areas and situations.

Glad to hear it is working well for you too :)

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yeah the zipper is on list for this spring.

Hope its not just a forum superstar...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

It is not magic, but it is a good commercial hwe tool that removes some user error and adds a dry pass while putting down a good solution pattern with good flow, while operating from a position that takes some of the pain and uncomfort some cleaners have developed using wands for extended periods of time.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

I dont think my Chimps will like it on most residential jobs due to the small/tight rooms here in SF. Most of the time we are only cleaning around the furniture.
But I know they will love it on commercial jobs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom