If any of you have anything bad to say about Prochem..

TimP

SHILL

Now if I can get a procaps machine CHEAP or next to nothing......I promise to never ever say anything bad about Prochem.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
In New Zealand,

we don't get the huge range of products and chems like you guys do.

ProChem is one of the main lines that are sold here...

LOVE/HATE sort of stuff. some products are outstanding yet others I don't use and source a better product even if it means importing it.

John

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
I need more Mods like you.

I can be bought.
we'll start with a new MB Hoodie.
Steelie season is fast approaching you know

YO..YO! RW, WHERE'S THOSE DARN MB SHIRTS!?!?!

..L.T.A.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Well, I used their tile&grout cleaner today (free at cad) and it #$%*#, or should I say, didn't perform well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at all.

John G

Say something good or lie or simply accept the fact people have been bought... LOL

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Vince you didn't answer my PM. want me to ship them to you?
back on topic if everyone took care of their stuff like vince manufacture's would go out of buisness cuz they would never need to be replaced.

Prochem truly is first class all the way. they where on the verge of imploding with castle rock (dri-eaz take note) but Karcher came in and the pride they have for their name and buisness over a couple extra dollars is very apparent. I think the next 12-24 months are gonna blow the socks off a lot of people :)

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Lee Stockwell
We have three 405's, soon four. Great machine, great tech materials on line. I'd hate to be a newbie trying to work on one though.

Need to be massively simplified. We've improved heat and fuel economy with just a few changes.

Thanks,
Lee

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have been a long time prochem user the chemicals are the best available, however it seems like prochem has just been resting on their laurels the last few years, they don't seem to be coming out with new and exciting things, I also think they are facing stiff competition from bueline in the slide in category. as long as you don't own one of their slide ins in a humid climate the truckmounts are great. they where rust buckets in the swamp of central texas, however the one I have in utah, has no rust after 6.5 years of use, I know exactly how the machine works, I replace things before they break, and its about as reliable as an air plane, the performer 405 is all the machine a single wand guy can use, anything bigger is just ego and a waste, if anyone says otherwise they where using a 405 that was not running properly

T

The Magician

Mikey why are you so sentive about PC. Have you ever cleaned or owned a PC TM?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
The Magician said:
Mikey why are you so sentive about PC. Have you ever cleaned or owned a PC TM?

wonder if the flashing banner above might have something to do with it?? ultrapak traffic clean is the finest prespray that money can buy, if you don't believe that you have been smokin cronic and sippen on too much of that ole judson juice

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I hear that since Karcher now owns Prochem they are going to continue simplifying even more their machines. Check out the NEW improved Everest with over 2000 more simplifications

It is remarkable that a machine so byzantine could be so widely loved.

That 2,000 simplifications are possible to a machine as basic as a truckmount says something was radically wrong with prior management of the engineering department. I'm not sure how a mechanical designer or engineer could get through school without learning Occam's razor, but it is good that they've brought someone on board that did.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Mikey P said:
[quote="John G":2tzsywmv]Say something good or lie or simply accept the fact people have been bought... LOL

Clean much carpet today John?[/quote:2tzsywmv]

nope I sure he just continued to shill his shit as the finest stand alone method out there

steve g

Name
steve garrett
John G said:
Say something good or lie or simply accept the fact people have been bought... LOL

I would rather be bought by a company that produces some of the best products in the business than continue to shill an inferior method as a stand alone system to people who don't know any better

Jimbo

Prochem's have been very good for me...racked up some serious hours on an 800A...now I am enjoying using an Everest HP...with a Nissan engine...I'm liking it!

Prochem #1 for a Reason!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just looked and realized I didn't respond
Love Prochem. My Apex defines me. I prescrub and it sucks everything out

Chris A

Name
Chris
Our '91 Legend was retired with just a hair over 8000 hours (original engine, pump, and blower). Funny though it would diesel (continue to run) after you'd turn it off, sometimes for up to 30 seconds, but it never missed a beat. Now since using a CDS, I dunno if I could go back to a slide in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom