if we offered monthly live online classes here what sort

Mikey P

Administrator
of classes would you value the most?

Using the Club Greenhorn feature we can do slide shows, present videos and allow the presenter to answer one on one questions.

dgargan

For marketing I'd like to see more on internet marketing and SEO stuff. On cleaning maybe some stone care & upholstery cleaning.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I'd like to see a tile and grout class. Can't seem to find any around.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Marketing classes are tricky because different markets require different marketing. however technical training is for the most part universal. I would love to attend classes on different aspects of cleaning.

Mike Draper

how to build an oldy goldy steam genie from old cast iron parts and junk we find layin around on the garage floor. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
idreadnought said:
Marketing classes are tricky because different markets require different marketing. however technical training is for the most part universal. I would love to attend classes on different aspects of cleaning.

Some marketing is also universal. Things can help ranking / visibility on web listings, Marketing to centers of influences, Why it is important to have a USP. Tips get more client reviews, Referral systems

Even tech tips, how to upsale, talk to clients, pre-inspection. It's all marketing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hmmmm....let me think about his for a bit... Ivebeensold shiteatinggrin

Just general every day marketing techniques...universal stuff.

Dealing with the customer from start to finich and so on.

People skills

How to deal with people who follow you around and bash everything you say about anything. shiteatinggrin

Product and Services that are useful to our industry...yes shilling the things that work.

You can have classes on Google goodies ...what to do and what not to do etc etc etc

Get Wayne miller in there to talk about what the customer likes to see in the mail

Phone etiquette

Front door etiquette

Maybe you can ge Steve T to do a quickie SFS class? That would be the bombdiggity!

coax Billy Y to make an appearance.

How about money management and where to put the %'s?

I would love to see a motivational mini seminar from someone ...er huh...motivational.

There's a million things do be done.

How about "what's your favorite pre-spray"???

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh God!

Yoakum and I were typing the same thing at the same time :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well almost.

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom