If you are selling rug pad...

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
What types of pad do you sell? We buy 2 types of pad from Oriental Weavers, Dalton GA. Luxhold 12' X 60' @ 322.00 per roll and Comfort grip 11' 7" x 65' @ 196.00 per roll. I've had both in my house for the last 3 years and each is starting to slip.

Ron K

Joe we sell DuraHold underlayment. We tell our customers all the benefits of having a "pad" for their rug. Better performance vacuuming,airflow underneath, a lot less movement of the rug but never do we tell them the rug won't move. Dust and dirt will migrate under and through most rugs and then there is a much greater chance of the rug moving then. We tell our customers it is a good idea to turn their rugs and when they do that they should probably maintain their wood floor, dry mop, sweep, whatever and then they can vacuum both sides of the pad too. Hope this helps aside from some 10penny nails.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
We tell our customers something similar. The pad in my home appears to have less grip and or oxidized. Although the pad has a 10 year warranty, I'd rather know I'm selling something that will last.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
We do, and this is how we feature it:

[video]http://www.arearugcleaningcompany.com/rug-padding/[/video]

[video=youtube_share;HHb84Bonsfw]http://youtu.be/HHb84Bonsfw[/video]

Last edited:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Selling Durahold and Wundergrip.

Durahold also has a ten-year warranty but we find the rubber backing lasts about eight years. Unfotunately they switched from expanded vinyl back to rubber under pressure from consumers who were choosing "natural" rubber coatings over the far superior vinyl. They stand behind the warranty at least, and have replaced a few old pads for us.

The Wundergrip IS expanded vinyl. We've never seen one dry out, crack, , get gummy, get oily...

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Joe, You'd probably want to contact NoMuv or the national Wundergrip distributor to find your local distributors,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom