If you could only BUY 1?? Rotovac 360i, 360 Xl, Zipper Wand or Zipper SS

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Invested a lot of $$ recently to go back in the cleaning business after a 5 year hiatus and I will be doing it part time to start off. My question is that if you were primarily doing residential/rental properties and could only buy one (Rotovac 360i, 360 Xl, Zipper Wand or Zipper SS) which one would you go with and why. I already have a 20 inch CRB so this would obviously be used for trashed carpets. Any help would be great.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Rotovac 360i; zippers are more for wide open commercial places. The XL even tho it has a bigger diameter the spay pattern is the same as the 360 but leaves a bigger void in the middle that you have to compensate for on rat nasties. Oh and get the brushhead.

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
Rotovac 360i; zippers are more for wide open commercial places. The XL even tho it has a bigger diameter the spay pattern is the same as the 360 but leaves a bigger void in the middle that you have to compensate for on rat nasties. Oh and get the brushhead.
Are you just using the brush head to pre-scrub?

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Use the CRB in harmony with your wand with the job calls for it. That I believe is actually faster than the rotovac.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have both the 360i and the xl. The I with the brush head is what I use on trashed carpets. Lightweight and very aggressive. You can use it to scrub your prespray in or flush/extract or both.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I've got a 360i with brush head on the way

I've used an rx20 didnt like it

used an xl and the amount of overlap needed didnt make much sense

used a powerwand, cleans really well but slow

if there was a mytee distributor here I'd have considered the T-rex

scotty747

I bumped a heater vent with my 360 and the gears sheared off. This was 10 years ago. Im sure they've improved since then but still love my heavy rx-20. There's a newer one on the local craigslist for 250.00. Wonder why.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If you have a nice wand, I'd stick with the crb wand combo.

Winter is here, keep your money.

We have the 360i, works great.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have not used a rotary in over a year and a half.

Maybe my clientele...

I Wand a lot.

CRB and wand a bunch (because Conway Devastator Wands Rock!)

Zipper almost all Commercial regular and SS Super Spinner because everything else is just slow as molasses in a Minnesota winter.

My RX 20 has sat in my shop for 8 years. My Rotovac maybe used on the other vans twice this year on a trashed residential....

I'm buying one more regular 15 inch Zipper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom