If you could start another business, What would it be?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
If you could start, or even buy any other business. What would it be? And why?

You can keep your CC biz. or not your choice.

I am considering offering a maid service. I did the math and I need just 50 homes to get cleaning every two weeks at 150 and that is 15k in revenue right there.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
A topless Bar :wink: I can dream anyway... shiteatinggrin... No really, I would probably open a gym, If I had the money. I've been into building for longer than I've been cleaning carpet, And some of these gyms now got too many fancy machines that suck, and not enough of the equipment people actually use. If hit the lottery or somehting, I'd open a gym. :mrgreen:

-JB-

Name
JB
A sub shop, no not Subway, a REAL sub shop, where the classic rock is playing in the background, REAL sub rolls, TONS of cold cuts on 'em, and a line at lunch time out the door w/everyone smiling, and happy to be there.

Ryan

Manufactoring carbon arrows. I'm looking into it right now.

Moser Bros.

Just started a crime scene clean up business. Found out carpet cleaning isn't ression proof and someone has to do it.

The Preacher

Taco Shack.

in a trailer offering simple mexican foods. tacos (hard or soft), burretos, rolled tacos, fresh guacamole, and salsa. throw in some drinks and ice and make some $$$!

a breakfast only joint is probably the best money maker though!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We looked at a Jimmy John's once, but you'd have to own several to make any real money. By the time you do that you have a bigger headache that we already have.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Im considering and looking into the legalities of a drunk bus type service. (basically and all night cab service). During the summers at the jersey shore, people are making a fortune. 15 bucks to get into a packed van and eventually they will get to your stop. The vans are packed all night long.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Im considering and looking into the legalities of a drunk bus type service. (basically and all night cab service). During the summers at the jersey shore, people are making a fortune. 15 bucks to get into a packed van and eventually they will get to your stop. The vans are packed all night long.
That's sounds like a good one.

Plan on pressure washing the floors nightly. :shock:

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
oh yeah the vans are beaten and disgusting but if i could get it up and running and pay someone to drive around all night, it would be worth it. The only downfall that i see is that I believe you need a puc liscense which i think is like 30 grand.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Build web sites. I've slowly started it but always put it away. Supplemental income and something I enjoy.

Albert

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Danny Strickland said:
Taco Shack.

in a trailer offering simple mexican foods. tacos (hard or soft), burretos, rolled tacos, fresh guacamole, and salsa. throw in some drinks and ice and make some $$$!

a breakfast only joint is probably the best money maker though!

It's burritos, not burretos.

I think I'd open a holistic pet food store that also offered the fancy designer leashes, harnesses and collars that some of these people pay WAY too much for. Do you realize that there are people, in this economy, who are paying $150+ for a collar for their dog! $500+ for fancy dog beds!

The holistic food and raw food diets really interest me, having had several rescue dogs with food allergies and other nutritional related problems. The foo-foo leashes and such would fund it.

Take care,
Lisa

John Buxton

I would start another bar, small about 50 seats with a great location preferably in a owned building. That and or a car wash, they are the last cash businesses left.

Before this depression hit, I know a couple guys that own excavation cos. They made big bucks, but then again those big yellow machines cost big bucks.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
SRI Cleaning said:
oh yeah the vans are beaten and disgusting but if i could get it up and running and pay someone to drive around all night, it would be worth it. The only downfall that i see is that I believe you need a puc liscense which i think is like 30 grand.

Ive seen them down in South Beach before. They were pretty interesting, but I wasn't sure if anyone could get in. They would drive up and down the street to the clubs/bars. With music blasting and light shows inside.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Making apps for I-phones. Smart phone dorks will buy anything, as long as it costs less than two dollars.

Keep changing the colors and rename it 6.1, 6.2, 6.3...

Jimbo

I'll let you know after I buy it...and Convince Curt to help me run it!

Fred Homan

I would be a male prostitute.... shiteatinggrin My motto would be...."Once I get my finger on the trigger, there's nooo turning back"

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
JB said:
A sub shop, no not Subway, a REAL sub shop, where the classic rock is playing in the background, REAL sub rolls, TONS of cold cuts on 'em, and a line at lunch time out the door w/everyone smiling, and happy to be there.
but we already have Dibellas :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom