If you couldn't make it to MikeFest...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Sorry we missed you. Just sign up at EncapStore.com and get yourself a free sample shipped to your door NO CHARGE...

You get your choice of VacAway Peroxcellent, VacAway Intensity Red, VacAway Intensity Green, VacAway Red Vanish or VacAway Spot & Boost.
Just add it to your cart and make your product selection in the comments section. If you couldn't make it to MikeFest 7 this is your chance to get a FREE SAMPLE courtesy of VacAway, Mikey's Board & EncapStore.com.

Sorry, Limit one per customer/company, Free Shipping offer applies only in the Continental US for a completely FREE gallon & we ask that you try a NEW product you havent tried before!

(BTW... I highly recommend the VacAway Spotting Kit.)

Here is the link:
http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?ma ... cts_id=219

Only 15 available so its a RACE! Offer Expires April 29th, 2011!

Hey Jeremy,

Nice offer!

I just filled out the form to try the Peroxcellent, but it wanted me to pay $12.95 for shipping. Should I just skip the paypal step? Did my order go through?

Thanks again. :)

Phillip

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Wierd.. No, Phillip, it did not go through... Go ahead and complete the check out & I'll refund your $12.95. Sorry for the hassle folks, I guess nothing is truely free... I'll have Andrechelle look into it when her & Mark get back home.

Jamesh921

Name
James
Hey there Jeremy,
I also tried to order the Peroxellent. I even entered my CC info to pay for shipping and then got this error message;

10413 Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. - The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

Help a brother out, man. shiteatinggrin

Thanks

Jamesh921

Name
James
So, do we need to pay for shipping or are you covering that? Just wonderin'.

It won't let me check out without entering a cc number.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Well guys, these sample gallons will go out today or tomorrow! Unfortunately that's all the samples. I highly recommend that you use a portion of the $ you make with this stuff to get a hotel reservation for MikeFest8. Thanks, Steve & Cynthia!

1) Lyman Sweey
2) Dan Gardner
3) David Sweeney
4) Phillip Newell
5) LCS
6) Ivan Childers
7) David Mirfin
8) Ben Trujillo
9) Albert Lazo
10) Aaron Richards
11) Francisco Pulido
12) SHens32572@aol.com