IF you had a choice

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
IF you had a choice, and were in the market to buy one of the following, what would you buy, and why?

Rotary Dry Master

or

Rotovac 360

Thanks,

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
RDM if I HAD to. It did work very well, but I hated lugging the thing around. Sold it on ebay for about $2700.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That's like asking who is the better choice: Hillary or Obama. I would say neither is the better choice. I have a Hillary stored in my crawlspace since 1994. A big assed (($2500.00 84#) mistake that I regret choosing. A 175 and a glided wand beats them every day of the week.

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
Shorty,

It might be helpful if you tell us why you are looking at these 2. Are you looking to increase production, marketing edge on methods, etc.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Not as young as I used to be.

I have a CMX-20, this is the slow speed model that has the power module.

The only way to get it up steps is to carry it.

It does a fantastic job, but I got a contract on (lets just say... a lot,) of two bedroom apartments, and all of these are on the second & third level.

Some are on the fourth.

No elevators in these units.

If I need a rotary, I want it to be easy to take upstairs, & lighter than the CMX-20.

Thanks

PS: Maximum length of hose is only 100-150', which is still easy for my LRV machine.

Greenie

well...the 360 has jets that penetrate, something that might be useful over the RDM on wool wall to wall.

Name
Kevin McCreary
The rdm breaks very easy, lucky to get 1000 hrs out of it. You cant really rebuild them to easy. its cheaper to replace them. I went through three before I gave up on them. I now have a 360, but need to glide it because it has damaged some carpets.

RLitwin

I have at least 3 thousand hours on mine. I guess I better start saving for another RDM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom