IF you have Verizon Wireless service you need to read THIS!!

A 10 minute phone call just saved me and my wife $480 per year on VZW data package. The only prerequirements are you must be on a 1400 minute plan, have a smartphone with data package of $29.95 and allow VZW to extend your service contract for 1 more year but it doesn't hurt your upgrade.

VZW will take your $29.99 data plan and make it $9.99 per month with this loyalty program. I am saving $40 per month for 12 months is $480 per year.

All you have to do when you dial *611 is say you want the COE program that discounts your smartphone data service (android and blackberry) from $29.99 to $9.99 per month.

Just trying to help cc'rs everywhere one cc'r at a time!!

Found this on Crackberry.com today under the vzw tab at bottom.

Re: IF you have Verizon Wireless service you need to read TH

I am on the 2000 min plan and I pay 209 per month but I also have five lines on my service which includes 2 blackberry data packages at $29.99 per month which just went down to $9.99. My total bill pre discount was $296 per month now it will drop by $40 each month which is a great thing.

randy

Name
Randy

My smart phone is on Virgin Mobile (owned now by Sprint).
Unlimited talk, text and net $60 a month.
For the life of me I don't understand anyone paying $150-$300 a month in this day in age.
Too many unlimited, no contract plans for $39-70 a month.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

you realize your upgrade isnt going to be good for the i-phone right???

my buddy has v. and as of the 16th his upgrade is no good...till OCT...

i pay like $280 a mth with 4 on a 1500 share and then 3 on a 1500 share with unlimited data

I have no idea if it will work the the Iphone. I am inclined to doubt it since the promotion ends the last day in January and the Iphone comes out on Feb. 3rd. Besides even though the Iphone is iconic vzw is only brining out a CDMA model which work if you travel to Europe (which I do somewhat frequently). It also won't work on the new 4LTE that VZW is rolling out this year and into next. When VZW does go to all 4G then you have to upgrade to a new Iphone if you want to use it at its best. NO way I'll buy one now. Maybe in a year though when they figure the 4G out.

with this promotion that I posted it is by invite only and I actually got a invite yesterday in the mail along with a card saying that my upgrade is in march and if I would like to be one of the first to try the new Iphone4 my upgrade will work with this phone. Not saying your info is wrong but I have a card from vzw saying otherwise.

Mike

That sounds great. I meet all of the requirements you listed. I call vzw and they didn't know anything about a COE program. Are you sure that is what it is called? I was thinking maybe it's a regional thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom