If you trade in a van or truck

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He has nice reviews! ;)

Mweusi Moja
in the last week
Last time I called Mark-1 they informed me that they had to go service a safe house with some super obese Sheikh . He said his turds kept clogging up the whole system. He would go there, fish them out and break them up to flush each time almost ...
photo.jpg

Ironhorn Teeleaf
in the last week
Different plumber said I had a grease problem. Good thing I called these guys! They quickly identified that my plumbing had been clogged with an influx of colonial western education. They soon took advantage of the vacuum created when the other ...
photo.jpg

Adam Denning
in the last week
These guys did a great job on my plumbing problem. But while they were in my house, someone stole their truck!!!!
photo.jpg

Piotr Noga
in the last week
When they first showed up, I was not sure if they were in the right area, but they destroyed that infidel clog in my toilet with that cannon on the back of their truck. Would recommend to anyone!
photo.jpg

Casey Langford
in the last week
These guys will attack your plumbing problems with relentless strikes against your western turds. No infidel clog will stand after the assault has begun. 10/10 would let them use a truck mounted .50 cal on my pipes again.
photo.jpg

Fork Carter
in the last week
Fixed my plumbing issue very quickly, the toilet in the basement was not working, afterwords he drove around the back of my house and shot 5 terrorists that have been causing problems in my back yard.
photo.jpg

Alex F.
in the last week
I don't know what it is about these guys, but they just work magic when it comes to plumbing, excellent execution. I was a little shocked by the autocannon on the roof of the truck, but I could only assume that it's to fight off competition.
photo.jpg

Nikolay Trifonov SEO Department
in the last week
When I first booked them I was a bit concerned about their accuracy and that they would leave a bloody mess. Must say they surprised me positively and there were no human remains after them.
photo.jpg

Mario D'Avirro
in the last week
At first, I considered using them a real shot in the dark, but after many rounds I found that they eliminated all my problems with an almost military discipline.
photo.jpg

Andrew Hogan
in the last week
Besides having to work around the Guantanamo scheduling discrepancies these guys are fantastic. 10/10
photo.jpg

Chris Lewis
in the last week
Turret wasn't well lubricated, but otherwise performed as advertised

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom