If

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
IF you were to purchase a new upholstery tool, what would you buy and why?

Would it be capable of fitting of Green Glide??

I am getting rid of several tools, keeping my DriMaster, would like a bigger DriMaster also another trigger type tool for extra flushing.

Open to all suggestions.

Farenheit251

I was taught to take time and make time on upholstery. Take time on the sitting area and arms and make time on the back and sides usually. Same thing goes for types of furniture. Drimaster is good for delicates but I've got a pmf for soak and vac synthetics and commercial. Hoping to get a prochem w/ glide when I do a church w/ pews this January.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Steam Way Hydrokinetic with the Glide

Uses a flood jet (03) but you'd never know it while cleaning
Leaves the fabric almost dry. Makes cleaning uph fun again.

I asked a similar question just before Connections in Vegas. Hardly anyone said boo till I came back and posted what I bought. Then I was hearing about the Prochem and the CFR.
From what I hear, all 3 are the best. All 3 need a glide. The glide works beautifully on fabric.

My Drimaster is in my storage room, not even on the truck.

asupremeclean

It's weird I have a dri master tool and a butler tool which is similar to the pro chem model.

I Love my dri master. I agree with Shorty about a bigger one is needed. I also wish it would clean the edges better. Have to use other means to clean those. Also dry before I leave is always good.

As for my other guys they love the Butler tool and refuse to use the dri master.

To sum it up everyone has their own idea as to what is better.

Why would you need a glide on upholstery?

GRHeacock

My preference is a PMF tool with a clear plastic head, at a 45 degree angle.

With the plastic head, a glide is not needed.

This tool does not wet the fabric as much as the Drimaster. That said, the Drimaster is better for the heavily soiled ones, the PMF tool for the lighter soiled ones.

Gary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom