IICRC add on business for Suppliers?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
To me all the IICRC is that its an add on item for the supplier to get people in his store.

Have them pay to take a class and insure future sales for products down the line.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
not sure how it could be

the supplier supplies the room, pays for the lunch, furnishes most of the materials from I have seen and the instructor takes most of the money

now if you want to say they give the free seminars to pull people in then I would agree with you

I see a bigger thing that goes on with the mexican sales guy that leaves from one store and goes to another, the other company hires him to pull the mexican cleaners in

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Probably a little, but just because you have a class doesn't guarantee it will be sucessful or that it will generate sales.

It's a big risk but one customers expect suppliers to make.

I'm glad they sponsor classes I remember back in the day (back when James had hair) traveling to MO, CO, OK, NEB, AZ, TX, TN for SCT and IICUC classes.

Now we even get them out here in the sticks, Jim Smith comes to town next month! :D

G

I see a bigger thing that goes on with the mexican sales guy that leaves from one store and goes to another, the other company hires him to pull the mexican cleaners in[/quot

I see you have been to CCCS in S. California :D

Walrus said:
To me all the IICRC is that its an add on item for the supplier to get people in his store.

Have them pay to take a class and insure future sales for products down the line.

Working at a distributor for 5 years....classes suck! distributors do NOT make money off the classes....most times they lose money and the carpet cleaners dont appreciate it....if i owned a store I wouldnt have ANY IICRC classes they are a pain in the a$$...

you guys should be grateful if your dist. has classes they are NOT a money maker that is for sure...

F

FB7777

Shawn Forsythe said:
I think Jimmy's supplier may have insinuated that he's an ignorant BDCC, and now he's angry.

and afterward he punched the Walmart employee in the mouth

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
think about the value of the classes I bought
Truckmount $20,000
Sx-12, sx-6, cobra, driemaster upholstery, hidden jet upholstery, 10 in stairtool, edger, crevice tool, hoses, vac hoses, chems, more stuff than I can think of plus repairs and insight from the owner.

It is a value to no extent on both ends plus all his guys get to take the classes so he saves.

This is in the last year

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom