Iicrc certified install?

Mikey P

Administrator
ain't nobody got time for 'at
contracted at $2.50yrd for empties, you gotta blow in and blow out...

That's one "trade" I wouldn't do for love or money

..L.T.A.
Carpet or flooring install in general?

Be somewhat local guy that handled all the carpet at the military account was driving an hour to get there and he finally quit due to too much bullshit getting his criminal and druggie employees on the base so now they have somebody coming all the way up and over the Sierra from Sacramento to do it. I can't even imagine what the surcharge is...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Carpet or flooring install in general?

we've done a little flooring.
real T&G hardwood, vinyl sheet, LVT click lock and glue down, a little ceramic.
$5-$7 SF sure beats 30 cent sf

sure it takes longer, but 500 sf of kitchen and dining rm plank pays $2500 for 12-16 man hours complete
55 yards of carpet pays $200 and seam tape stinks
I'll pass...

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
we've done a little flooring.
real T&G hardwood, vinyl sheet, LVT click lock and glue down, a little ceramic.
$5-$7 SF sure beats 30 cent sf

sure it takes longer, but 500 sf of kitchen and dining rm plank pays $2500 for 12-16 man hours complete
55 yards of carpet pays $200 and seam tape stinks
I'll pass...

..L.T.A.

Kool Glide... :lol:

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
A friend with rentals asked me to teach him how to install carpet. For his own good I said no. Paying an immigrant to do a cheap install is worth the money.

:eekk: Not the Home Depot special.. I've been told stories of guys literally kicking carpet with they're feet and calling it finished.. No knee kicker used, just as long as the carpet "looked flat".. And to think guys who'd just use the knee kicker were half assing it..

Any new housing subdivision or condo buildings going up has it's own inherit problems.. Sad part is it's just a numbers game, where the GC has a "settlement fund" for the future lawsuits awaiting down the line.. It's not a matter of "if, it's when" the problems are found..

Name
Nate W.
@Mikey P Is TriForce still in business? I messaged back in Oct 2021, got a response but the website and info has been gone..

I wanted the original stair stretcher.. Not the power-stretcher head adaptor.. They said they stopped making it, as it cost too much to produce..

Reactions: SamIam and DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
@Mikey P Is TriForce still in business? I messaged back in Oct 2021, got a response but the website and info has been gone..

I wanted the original stair stretcher.. Not the power-stretcher head adaptor.. They said they stopped making it, as it cost too much to produce..
I want it too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom