Becker

Name
Becker
By the skin of my teeth I passed.

So let it be known.

Things will start happening to me now!

Chads

Supportive Member
I just got mine too and got a 97. then I realised that I have to be a certified firm to put that stupid sticker on my van. they just want more money. And on top of all that they gave me the most cheapest looking certificate. And to think I wanted to hang that on my wall the one I got from a cti class looks 10 times better what a joke.

Becker

Name
Becker
I agree parts of the IICRC are laughable.

Ya beat me I got a 96%.

I will say the wallet size card has been improved.

Gunna supply the Docs to get my cert firm.

TimP

I've been a certified firm for almost a year now and I've gotten nothing as far as referrals. However I believe it helps with my advertising to set me apart from my competitors.

BTW I have 6 IICRC certifications, I have it for everything I advertise as you're supposed to.

SteamBon

I started to get my cert-fied firm last year. BUT I offer carpet repairs, dye, tile cleaning-sealing and repairs, clean upholstery, install carpet.......and I am only a certified CCT. True, they give you a year for all your certs to be in order.....but living so far away from any classes and being new here (in this town) I did not think it a wise investment just yet.

Good luck Becker and congrats!
BTW......You a certified what now?

Scott

Just wait until you're a Master Textile Cleaner. You can order a wood plaque for less than $50 from IICRC and it'll go well with pretty much every item on your "I Love Me" wall.

Scott

steve r

Becker said:
By the skin of my teeth I passed.

So let it be known.

Things will start happening to me now!

so what sorta things?do they have to do with you bending over?

Back
Top Bottom