I'll be seeing you

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So it seems Mikey sees it fit to give the Make More Money Room to me. Go figure. :shock:

Like the last time I had a room on this board, I will be spending most of my time there.
I won't be posting much in the clean room anymore...yer welcome. shiteatinggrin

If I see a post here that is for marketing, I will move it to the marketing room after a bit unless the author specifically asks for it NOT to be moved.

Feel free to come over and post your experiences with marketing for others to learn...and maybe learn something about marketing as well.

Here's the link
viewforum.php?f=104

Thanks

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Corky Trump said:
Feel free to come over and post your experiences with marketing for others to learn...and maybe learn something about marketing as well ...
Yer were freaking me out with a title like "I'll be seeing you", Brian. For a minute I thought you were leaving forever. Then I remembered it was BRIAN I WAS THINKING ABOUT AND I SAID, "NAAAAH ...". No way could this addict leave his fix.

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Seriously, congratulations, Brian. You've been throwing your pearls before ... Well, let's just say it is past time for you to get some recognition for your hard work and generous efforts.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"HOOK.....LINE....SinKeR".... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"You have been...OUT-MARKETED...aGaIn"... :oops:

JugHeaD...has been searching for some FREE help...to SCRUB the toilet around
here since FOSTER left... :shock:

"TWO Birds..with ONE stone"..... 8)

Enjoy your rOOm.."rAdAr"... :lol: :lol:
By appealing to your NEED to be SEEN... :roll:

Mike ..Has removed your dUmBaSS...out of the "clean room"...and NOW has a
FREE...jAniToR to clean-up the UN-WANTED threads... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"How Loooong...Before "you"..start CRYING...for a piece of the ActIoN"... :cry:

GooD LucK.... :!: :!: :!:
You are TRUELY a gENIUS...."RJ"....aKa..."Radar JunioR".... !dork!

Do you GET a FREE banner...? :oops: :oops: :oops:

ENJOY YOUR NEW BUTTON...."But be CarEfUl"...It HAS TRAINING WHEELS... :shock:

ps. Consider this your last spanking... 8) I will NOT come into your room...to abuse you..!!!
I hope you enjoy your new job..! JUST DON'T FORGET TO OPERATE YOUR OWN BUSINESS..!!!
TRY to remember ...."This is just a BB."..."It will NOT pay the bills." :idea: :mrgreen:

Good Luck...
Harper

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
HARPER said:
TRY to remember ...."This is just a BB."..."It will NOT pay the bills." :idea: :mrgreen:
Amen. I would only add "This is not real life" either.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Before Mikey gets mad and bans me I should add that the above applies to ALL our industry discussion forums and heck, the entire Internet. I like the drama/ human interest/ camaraderie here a lot. But too many of us get a bit addicted.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Harper, you don't think I know that? But I'm happy to not have to put up with 100 favorite pre spray threads to one money making thread...so you have fun here and I'll see you on the flipside.
You really need to remember that I'm not half as dumb as you look. shiteatinggrin

By the way, you are welcome to post in the Make More Money Room anytime you wish...as long as you have something positive to say. :roll:

Anyway, I'm a happy camper...I missed having my own room.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve Toburen said:
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com[/url]

PS Seriously, congratulations, Brian. You've been throwing your pearls before ... Well, let's just say it is past time for you to get some recognition for your hard work and generous efforts.[/quote:l0p982y3]

You know I can never leave here. ugh

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I look forward to all your posts and links over there.
Brian

Here
viewforum.php?f=104

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Corky Trump said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I look forward to all your posts and links over there.
Brian

Here
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=104
Great! A shilling paradise! :)

Island Boy
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS So Brain, can we ban Scotty Warrington from the room? Can we? Huh? Huh? It will be a nice surprise for him when he comes back from vacation in a few days! Maybe he can get some work down instead of stalking me! BTW, just kidding. Scott is a smart guy even if he took a wrong turn in his career a few years back! :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I'm hoping Scott heads over the as well.

The room isn't all about me...well maybe a little. shiteatinggrin

I would like to get all the Marketing guys over there.

I might even be able to add some protection for guys who don't want to be hassled from the A-holes here. I guess I could start by banning Brevik. lol

Becker

Name
Becker
Are you gone yet? And can you take Lee and Green Gurl with you?

Sometimes I think Lee thinks we are having a free TM give away.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm never really gone...I'm just not planning on contributing in the clean room as much...I will watch for appropriate threads and respond or move them...but I will always be watching you Mr. Becker....Always. 8) :mrgreen: 8)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Corky Trump said:
I'm never really gone...I'm just not planning on contributing in the clean room as much...I will watch for appropriate threads and respond or move them...but I will always be watching you Mr. Becker....Always. 8) :mrgreen: 8)

GO TO YOUR ROOM.... :!: :!: :!:

NobodY ..GAS.... :roll:

The DEAL is you go away..... :mrgreen:

YoKum can STAY... :shock:

A LeaSt he has a ReaL BiZ... :lol:

Sooooo...HeaRd all of your "bRaInTruST mArkeTeeR's"...into one AREA... :idea:

DON'T CALL US.....WE WILL CALL YOU.... !dork!

ps..PLEASE...BANN ME NOW.... :!: "I don't want to Mistakenly...post in your room..."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom