I'm a sell out.

Mikey P

Administrator
So much for Mr King Of The Owner OP world.

Starting tomorrow Connoisseur is officially a two truck company.

Between our 60+% repeat rate, Yelp, Service Monster's Fill My Scheduel, and the wonderful Full Circle girls we HAVE to run two trucks now a few days a week to keep up with the summer rush. (I'd like to thank SFS too but the Twins are too scared to post here anymore so the shilling would go unnoticed) :shock:

I could hack them all out SS style with the Vortex but then our rep would full apart and I'd have to sub garbage jobs from Corky next summer.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Heck, I already considered you a two truck company. Well, maybe 1 and a half.

Fred Homan

WTF..... :shock: I heard that you and Les Jones were going to almost be neighbors.... :shock:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Been having to run 2 trucks most every day also. Me and the daughters out and a lot of times on the same job site (because they are so young looking) and we knock things out in half the time. But also today, I was able to send them out on an emergency paint spill job and also an apartment for people they have already done work for and the owners are very comfortable and happy with their work. I am finding the days are a lot easier with 2 vans out each day vs one truck trying to keep up to the crazy schedule.

Congrats on the success and being busy.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It just came to me Steve you were Homecoming king or as athletes like me liked to call it "the gay guy"

Cameron1

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
WTF you talking about Crowley. The prom king is usually the biggest jock of them all.

Thats right Crowley .

You remind me of the kid that use to carry my books for me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Prove what?

Not in my area Hoody. We always played the games and couldn't be bothered with homecoming except the game.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wouldn't waste my ball sweat on you. I know my accomplishments

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I'm with Mark Saiger, we double up when possible. We cleaned a local banquet facility yesterday morning, then the hospital last evening. The day goes much faster. :mrgreen:
100_1663.jpg
100_1668.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom