I'm asked this everyday

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
How do I keep my dog from peeing on the carpet? Funny thing is my wife just asked me.

So is there some magic potion or wiget.

Getting rid of the dog is not an answer. !dork!

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Many years ago i had an elderly customer call to complain about the cleaning job I did on her carpet. She called 5 months after I cleaned to tell me that if I had done a better job her 10 year old dog would not have continued to pee on her dining room carpet. She ask if I could take care of her problem, I told her yes for a nickel. When she ask what I could do for that price, I told her 22 shells were very inexpensive. She called my office later in the day to say that one of "our guys" needed sensitivity training, to which my wife agreed. 8)

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I always tell the customer about crate training the dog. You keep it in the crate and only let it out when you put it outside to potty. about a month later the dog will be trained to go outside. Ha Ha Ha, this really works but all my customers want to cuddle and sleep with the dog and never do it. I don't really want them too, I am making a fortune off all these little paris hilton dogs that people are getting. Being sensitive, and post treating with hydracide will help the carpet and your wallet tons

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
clothespin.jpg

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I have been telling people for 10 years to spray pure distilled vinegar in there pets favorite spots to "tinkle"... this works as it masks the sent of there "Brew" and they HATE the smell.

I have customers call me all the time telling me it works wonders.

BTW I learned this from my dad who has been telling people this for 30 years.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
AshleyMckendree said:
I have been telling people for 10 years to spray pure distilled vinegar in there pets favorite spots to "tinkle"... this works as it masks the sent of there "Brew" and they HATE the smell.

I have customers call me all the time telling me it works wonders.

BTW I learned this from my dad who has been telling people this for 30 years.

Ya but the vinegar smells as bad as the pee.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have been giving the fail safe answer for years on this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom