I'm backing out of Vegas...for cleaning

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've decided to not promote my company any longer in Vegas (Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning). Several reasons but I am going to focus on my Sac and Dallas areas and of course the Network Carpet Cleaning program and Network Home Services program.

I'm not pulling my free stuff down so I will be giving any work that comes in to Valentine or any other carpet cleaner in that area who wants them. No subbing. 100% yours.
Plus the area is completly open for claiming your zip codes if you want to join the Network Carpet Cleaning program program.

Just let me know.

Bob Foster

I think Eric has or is moving back to Nebraska. I'm sure he would appreciate your help there to get him back on his feet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I spoke with him a little while ago. I will send him jobs until he leaves...if I get any.

I'll see if he needs help when he gets to Nebraska as well.

lance

What happened to Eric in vegas? I thought that with the Avenger TM he would be able to clean more and make more money compared to using the portable.

Name
Jesse
Brian R said:
People using crank and blowing money on slots have little left for carpet cleaning. lol

Plus there are a thousand carpet cleaners who just need to make $20-$50 a day for another shot at a royal.

Name
Eric Valentine
Out Of Character said:
[quote="Brian R":eefpjmus]People using crank and blowing money on slots have little left for carpet cleaning. lol

Plus there are a thousand carpet cleaners who just need to make $20-$50 a day for another shot at a royal.[/quote:eefpjmus]
That's right. Takes more than 50 a day to pay rent, utilities, groceries, and business expenses in this valley.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom