I'm calling my insurance rep tomorrow!

Either they lower my anual premium 500 dollars or add my help to the plan and not raise rates, or I am saying sianara.

My rate actually went up even though I have never made a claim.

It's time to play hardball.

I don't work in hood apartments.

Just give me basic liablility and I will be fine.

I have a feeling if I totaled my van, they wouldn't pay me what the equipment and van are worth anyways.

Man I hate insurance, but I got to have it.

-JB-

Name
JB
Awww, their so cute when their "fiesty", good luck with that!

F

FB7777

daniel. aren't you the one that doesn't have health insurance cause you're healthy?

Instead of 'demanding' that they lower your Auto Rate, simply shop it with a different agent or get quotes online and bring hard numbers to your agent. If you are getting the feeling you are getting bent over by your insurance company , you probably are.

Its amazing what 'savings' they can find for you when you are about to take your business elsewhere

As far as getting 'What your TM and van are worth in a total" I got news for you... its a chisel and an oily game when it comes to getting fair compensation on simple fender benders. It helps to work with repair shops that you know personally.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have

general liability insurance 1 million dollar policy and a separat coverage for my equipment in my van....on top of the full coverage insurance on the vehicle.... i have 66k equipent coverage for the contents of my van..... plus workers comp ins.. which policy are you talking bout? plus i pay 125 a month for my personal health insurance that dont pay shit

pfred said:
daniel. aren't you the one that doesn't have health insurance cause you're healthy?

Instead of 'demanding' that they lower your Auto Rate, simply shop it with a different agent or get quotes online and bring hard numbers to your agent. If you are getting the feeling you are getting bent over by your insurance company , you probably are.

Its amazing what 'savings' they can find for you when you are about to take your business elsewhere

As far as getting 'What your TM and van are worth in a total" I got news for you... its a chisel and an oily game when it comes to getting fair compensation on simple fender benders. It helps to work with repair shops that you know personally.

The reason I say this is because I had a discussion with my rep a few months back. I was a little PO to learn I couldn't get a cracked windshield replaced even though I am paying 2800 per year. I told him then I expect a cheaper rate and not a hundred dollars etc. He said when my policy renews he would try to get me a better rate. Instead the rate went up.

I have three houses with State Farm and a marine policy. I am sure they can accomodate me.

Really I wouldn't mind paying if I had replacement cost insurance. I need to do some shopping around and some research.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you do nothing to aleviate my belief that you are a ******* moron. What is your insurance as a percentage of your carpet cleaning empire you talk about?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have statefarm.. had a windshield replaced 2 months ago on one van.. one replaced 1 month ago on my suv.. and have an appointment for another van for thursday to get a new one... why get the chip repaired if they are paying for it? You have to have full coverage for them to pay for it.. on each vehicle.. liability wont cut it

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I'm on my second year with State Farm. Rate the same as last year.

3 different companies the previous 3 years but had Zurich for many years before that

use to use a broker but last time I did an internet search and got quotes from several different companies

had Framers, then switched to Zurich, Zurich owned Farmers at that time then Farmers bought Zurich and the rates went up

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
OMG!!

I finally figured out where I know Daniel from....................

doogie-howser-md-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
that was funny goomer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bout pissed myself...

Dan...what you explained there looks like 2 DIFFERNT insurances....

An auto policy

A General libility if you F something up.....which is it???

a biz auto is typically TWICE what your normal coverage would be, because the liability part is higher because people think when they are hit by a biz it means ching ching...

I would NEVER have a employee on it (unless of course its a multi-truck biz) cuz it will rape your rates

so which is it your paying 2800 a mth for??? or is it combined??....if it is stfu cuz its a decent prices...not great but not rapage either

Back
Top Bottom