I'm ending the Heat X-Changer vs. Propane debate - tonight

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
To save all of you any additional time debating this - I'm going to let this one out earlier than I had really wanted to.

I'm putting all the TM manufacturers out of business, Slide in, PTO, Electric, and Porty - Your all just wasting your time with any R&D at this point, you are all a thing fof the past - I'm revolutionizing this industry - tonight.

It will effectively save you between $25,000 to $100,000 your first year alone - per TM system.

It does not require ANY vehicle - thats right, you do NOT need a car, truck, or van!

No monthly payment, insurance, tires, oil changes, brakes, repairs - Imagine your business without ever having any vehicle related expense ever again!

The cleaning unit itself is a gas engine, propane fired unit.

The exhaust from the propane heater and cleaning unit are collected, and in turn replace both the vehicle and fuel you'd otherwise require to get from job to job.

42-moving_van_shaped_hot_air_balloon.jpg

We are currently developing an even more efficient system that has the capability of getting the water to a constant 270 degrees at the wand no matter what the flow - as soon as I figure out how to collect some of the hot air here - it will be tested and results posted.

Have a nice weekend all 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom