I'm getting my van wrapped.

I wanted to wait till I got a new truck, but seeing as I just spent 2900 on maintenance including brakes, shocks, alignment, and complete rebuilding of the transmission I will wrap this truck up. I got my transmisson rebuilt for 1800 for a 1 ton van. That is cheap. Everybody else wanted closer to 3k.

My transmission went out this week, and I have been working with my lettered truck. I booked three jobs from walk ups and not the next door neighbor. Just people driving home from work etc. that live in the area. Ok one neighboor but they were accross the street. If I can get this many walk ups with my pos truck, I know I will get tons with a nice wrap. It can't hurt for people to see my truck sitting in the driveway and know what company is doing the work. I have always got enough referrals that I didn't really care. I have changed my mind.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Sounds good Daniel! I lettered all mine up. I would love to have a wrap.. I guess if the van is older and needs a paint job, just wrap it and it solves 2 problems. $1800 is not bad. i got mine done last year for $1,400 on 1 ton chevy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom