I'M GETTING TIRED

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i MAY offer the third Genie to someone that HAS a blower and wants a good machine built around it...
anyone interested?
i got every thing else!

Becker

Name
Becker
I have a root 45 sitting in the garage, and a cat pump with clutch.. hmmm what else.. flow meter, some gauges, used 21hp engine ( yeah I know not needed ) and I'm sure a bunch more crap.

Can ya put it in a 2010 ford van?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Cat pumps are Junk? I beg to differ and have nothing to sell anyone. Cat plunger pumps are the easiest pumps in this industry to service and last forever with the hot cup kit. But if anyone else agree's with Bob you better get that piece of crap off your tm and send it to me for proper recycling.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Cat plunger pumps are the easiest pumps in this industry to service
I PROPOSE...that the reason you KNOW THAT is because you've SERVICED them!

You can weld a steel box around a Wanner and NEVER have to look at it again...ever!
ezactly how many Wanners have you ran Mr Smith..........

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
jus proves the old addage....... people that are wrong don really KNOW they are wrong...
cuz WTF would be wrong ...
on purpose?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Well Mr bob, being a fan of a pump that you think is better and outright calling another a piece of junk is a little extreme. Keep your very expensive wanner pump and I will continue to use my very affordable Cat pumps

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
idreadnought said:
Well Mr bob, being a fan of a pump that you think is better and outright calling another a piece of junk is a little extreme. Keep your very expensive wanner pump and I will continue to use my very affordable Cat pumps
I gots TWO Cat pumps right now...one is like new wit a clutch...
and the other one needs rebuilding...
whatcha give me for them....?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
But if anyone else agree's with Bob you better get that piece of crap off your tm and send it to me for proper recycling.

How many do you want, and does it matter if they have connecting rods through the case?

I'll send them freight collect.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Seriously you guys are destroying plunger pumps? I have the very first one I ever put on a machine. A cat 290. I have let it run out of water, overheat, and never changed the oil in it once. The thing did need some new seals about a year ago because of overheating but it is still running without issues. I bought it used btw ten years ago. I make no mention of the newer style that is being used on machines nowdays. cp1120 and such which are considered piston pumps and I am not a big fan of those. Bob, is your pump with clutch a 290 or what?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
idreadnought said:
Seriously you guys are destroying plunger pumps? I have the very first one I ever put on a machine. A cat 290. I have let it run out of water, overheat, and never changed the oil in it once. The thing did need some new seals about a year ago because of overheating but it is still running without issues. I bought it used btw ten years ago. I make no mention of the newer style that is being used on machines nowdays. cp1120 and such which are considered piston pumps and I am not a big fan of those. Bob, is your pump with clutch a 290 or what?
im not sure...it was off some old Butler piece O crap...but i'll look for ya....OK?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
cat pumps have always been awesome for me. maintained a fleet of 6 prochems, never had one go bad, the cat on my current truckmount did have a bad pump clutch but thats not the pumps fault. a junky pump is a hypro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom