Im looking for a used Lil Giant propane

postaldave

:roll: Ive junked my little giant heater,went with a pressure washer heating unit,with sec 80 pipe and 400,000 btu. it wont blow up on me.Works great plenty of heat.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
postaldave said:
:roll: Ive junked my little giant heater,went with a pressure washer heating unit,with sec 80 pipe and 400,000 btu. it wont blow up on me.Works great plenty of heat.

AMEN...

which one you get???

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I have one I'm willing to part with. May be too big for your use though. It's the #3, I think 120,000 btu and it's the high pressure one. I think up to 1000 psi.

Albert

Farenheit251

Keep looking ERic. There is alot of them out there sitting in garages. About 6 months ago my buddy was cleaning just north of Hwy 50 on 436 and the ups guy asked if he wanted to buy a CleanOne(used to be made in Ocoee). He used it part time before he became a driver-now it is on a pallet in his garage. He wanted $500 for the whole unit including the old style round little giant. It was only a 16 hp TM so i wasn't interested.

Farenheit251

I hate to be a portable basher as I know they have their place,but sinking money into a heater is kind of a waste when you could use it for a down payment on a TM.
If you start talking with truckmount makers you may be surprised how cheap you can get a simple,compact,lightweight machine put together from parts they have laying around.
Matt at Crown cleaning supplies built a nice one 16/33 from spare parts for $2500 with out a heater. John at hotheatexchangers.com has had a used 18 hp briggs coupled to a used 33 blower that has been sitting on a rolling cart for 3 years. I'm sure he would love to trade it for cash. He also has old prochem frames,dump tanks and probably repaired HX.
I guess my point is you might be surprised how cheap you can get a small tm made for if you shake the bushes. Probably for less than you have invested in your current set up. The only thing that seems hard to get cheap is heaters.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I see them on E-bay pretty often, they usually sell pretty cheap, but shipping is kinda expensive. Keep checking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom