I'm Looking For ...

RandyHilburn

"Collection Hoppers"

We have a 15"Whittaker that everybody enjoys using - except for having to pick up the fuzz-balls that it drops on the carpet. However, somebody was telling me that they make 'collection hoppers' that attached to the exterior of the machine that eliminates having to clean up behind the Whittaker.

Do any of the distributors on this board sell these 'collection hopper' or know where I could get them? - Thanks

Name
Nate W.
Rick's sells brush and clean machines. From the looks of them, I don't think the hoppers would fit without having to modify yours somewhat. Whittakers have the wheels on the back as the brush and clean do not.

RandyHilburn

Thanks!

The Pilemaster from Brush & Clean (at Excellent-Suppy) looks every bit a 'Whittaker,' made under a different name (like Brush Pro from Interlink Supply). The wheels on the Whittaker are for transport and not an essential cleaning part of the machine. If nobody else has an idea as to where I can find hoppers specifically for the Whittaker, I'll call Excellent Supply next week.

RandyHilburn

Marty,

Used would be fine. Years ago, I'm pretty sure we had a Whittaker with hoppers. However, I could be wrong. I've now looked over their web site and I'm pretty much convinced they no longer sell it as an accessory (if they ever did). I've also sent an email to their sales and parts departments and perhaps they can point me in the right direction.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've never seen one on a GLS, thus the reason I asked. If you have success finding one, let me know. The hairy rats drive me crazy too.

Rambo

Whittaker does not have them but you can get them from Jim England at http://www.smart-cleaning-solutions.com/ I can tell you from using them that they do not pick up damp carpet, not even dust bunnies. They were designed for dry soil,and products like Host. If you want to put one on the Whittaker machine that has the wheels, you can mount one on the front. Jim England can tell you how he does it in his Cleaning Business. Good man to do biz with.

Back
Top Bottom