I'm Looking For

SmartChoice

Name
John Alzubi
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a new heated portable extractor. I owned a Mytee for the last 4 year and I's been reliable machine until few months ago. I use a truck mount so I use the porty on high rises only. I'm also looking for Green Horn wand glide. Any recommendation will be appreciated. Thanks

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Do you have the 14" or 12"? T would be the cmp14 or the cmp12 glide I think they are all on the website if not call me and tell me who you are so you get the MBer price

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
There are heated portables, and there are high-performance portables, but there is no such thing as a high-performnce heated portable.

I would not give up my vac and pump performance for a underpowered inadequate heating element.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
There are heated portables, and there are high-performance portables, but there is no such thing as a high-performnce heated portable.

I would not give up my vac and pump performance for a underpowered inadequate heating element.

I don't like to be contrary , but this an awesome option. 2 extra plugs to dig up, but really hot rinse. You can also switch out the thermostats from 190 to 220. Go for the heatrite 2, not the single. You can have pump, vacuum and real heat, unlike the wimpy internal heaters that roast your internal components.

http://www.kleenritemfg.com/products/heatrite/

Last edited:

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a new heated portable extractor. I owned a Mytee for the last 4 year and I's been reliable machine until few months ago. I use a truck mount so I use the porty on high rises only. I'm also looking for Green Horn wand glide. Any recommendation will be appreciated. Thanks
How many high rises do you do? If you own a TM and only occasionally use the Mytee and after only 4 years of use, I'd be GREATLY disappointed if it's a problem you can't easily fix. What's going wrong with it? Pumps and Vacs are easy to replace yourself or if you need, pay a repair place to do it. Otherwise I'd recommend getting an unheated porty with a external heater. I'm buying the EDIC Galaxy 2000 cx-hr. A bit under 2K plus a heater is about $500 more. It's a heck of a lot cheaper to repair your Mytee than buy a new one I bet.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
We have a Mytee LTD 3 auto fill, auto pump out, heater, brand new in the box, we ordered it for a guy who was going to get into the biz, but his wife made. him get a job.

Call Tammy @ 510-734 -6756 . For full info and pricing.

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
I don't like to be contrary , but this an awesome option. 2 extra plugs to dig up, but really hot rinse. You can also switch out the thermostats from 190 to 220. Go for the heatrite 2, not the single. You can have pump, vacuum and real heat, unlike the wimpy internal heaters that roast your internal components.

http://www.kleenritemfg.com/products/heatrite/

Willy, where do you pick up the 220 thermostat you mentioned? I looked on their site but I don't see it? I'm not savy with all the supply options for these type of items.
Thanks,
Bill

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Last edited:

SmartChoice

Name
John Alzubi
Thank you all , My Mytee is in good shape, just a minor repair. I recently bought a second truck and I would like to have a porty on it at all times. We do 2-3 high rises a week. I think I will go with Mytee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom