I'm my own worst enemy!

Name
Swani
I make it through one of the worst Winters with out a freeze issue and I let my guard down for one night for what I thought was Spring weather. Second time in a year almost to the date. You can't fix stupid I guess. Time to invest some money into not being half ass. 20190429_081540.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Don't feel too badly Nick. We had a guy freeze his truck mount every year for eight years. Not just the heat exchanger, but hard freezes that took out his pump and some hoses as well as the heat exchanger some of the time.

His wife had "the real job" in the family, and he begged us to tell her that he spent the money on cleaning tools and hoses each time it happened so she wouldn't know he did it.

Last edited:
Name
Swani
Don't feel too badly Nick. We had a guy freeze his truck mount every year for eight years. Not just the heat exchanger, but hard freezes that took out his pump and some hoses as well as the heat exchanger some of the time.

His wife had "the real job" in the family, and I begged us to tell her that he spent the money on cleaning tools and hoses each time it happened so she wouldn't know he did it.
Yikes! I'm 25% there. On the plus side I think I'm going to make your class!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'll look forward to seeing you there!

We got below freezing over the weekend here, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few of my customers had the same surprise as you did.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You really need a good system to protect your truck. Both of mine get parked in an underground parkade, never freezes. We have a lot of guys with frozen trucks here. Our climate is pretty moderate but the temperature fluctuates by elevation and proximity to the ocean. It can be 34 degrees in one location and 24 degrees 3 miles away. Listening to the weather reports doesn't always give you the correct info for your area.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom