I'm Officially A Hoarder

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I need another storage locker......
2 worriers, scrubbers,chems galore, 12 foot inflatable trout boat,outboard, moped project, and tons of other shit.That doesn't include what I store everywhere else.I think it's time for a garage sale but I love my stuff. Where the hell else can you find engines and parts for 78-82 Honda PA50's?

006_zpsf7f865bb.jpg

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You mean this shit/garbage/asshat juice/rubbish ? I know as a fact that stupid response cost him and his fat assed bovine a truck mount sale and a few other customers that now go elsewhere after I told them about the shitty customer service.Short sightedness and giving a simple refund cost that whale pool a whole lot more money than they could have gotten by giving a simple refund on defective products. I'm at peace.....:biggrin: (until I can cost them some more sales:icon_twisted:)

006_zpsf7f865bb.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Whhooops - wrong picture (Thanks for the reminder. I must email the latest figures of my expenditures on work related stuff)

000_0014.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
But willy look at all that extra concentrated juice on the bottom.

How much more money did you make with all of that extra strength juice?

Becker

Name
Becker
Between being a weekend contractor, and a weekday carpet cleaner, I've got more crap than I know. Just wish it were all organized.

posted with TT iPhone5s

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You mean this shit/garbage/asshat juice/rubbish ? I know as a fact that stupid response cost him and his fat assed bovine a truck mount sale and a few other customers that now go elsewhere after I told them about the shitty customer service.Short sightedness and giving a simple refund cost that whale pool a whole lot more money than they could have gotten by giving a simple refund on defective products. I'm at peace.....:biggrin: (until I can cost them some more sales:icon_twisted:)
They say one's store room is a microcosm of the owners mind.

That fooked up mess is pretty much what I expected from you William. :icon_razz:

:lol:

Reactions: dealtimeman

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
smiley-greet009.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom