I'm out of carpet cleaning shape

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I gotta tell ya. These last few days have been ruff on me. I took about 2 years off the truck and now just jumped back on it with the "you know what" deal.

I do think that padding is more difficult than TMing it...except for the payment part. shiteatinggrin

Lugging the equipment around...vacuuming the hell out of EVERY carpet...etc etc.

I forgot how hard carpet cleaning was....I think I'll sub out everything tomorrow. It's good to be the king. :shock: :lol:

Name
I'm Rick James
A lot of cleaners/owner dont realize their most important piece of equipment is themselfs. Yoga, exercising, working out are all things we should be doing..

Ummmm.....Yoga? Really? haha.

Just kidding. I know a few guys that does Yoga. I think their REAL reason is to go meet chics though.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Yoga isn't easy. My introduction to yoga was through p90x.They have one dvd soley for yoga and it wasn't designed for beginners. Continual strenuous physical activity is essential for your health later in life and now,while humping up down flights of stairs and what not.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, 1 job a day here and there wasn't too bad.

But then I tried to take on 3....and big ones. Bout kilt me.

I'm sore as hell today.....I'll get through it.

Damn Groupon!...I subbed out most of my jobs today and will do a big one in Plano and 3rd floor apt that the TM couldn't reach.

My ass is gonna look like a bread truck after all the stairs I've been climbing. lmao.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I cleaned a Yoga studio here. The classroom is turned up to 105 F and 100% humidity durring their sessions. They were expaning the benifet of sweating toxins out. I told them that's what i do all day long behind the wand. The last thing I want to do when I clock out is Yoga. However, I have found out the hard way to pays to stretch out before work.

Back
Top Bottom