I'm out

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
OK, not completely... But I won't be cleaning again....Again.

I'm selling my Orbot in the Mbay room for $1000... No sprayborg.

I came to the realization that I don't love the actual act of carpet cleaning... I do love the reaction of the customer after cleaning when they're really excited and they tell me what a great job I've done.

I can get the same reaction when I help my team get paid or when someone signs up for services.

I've been in the carpet cleaning business for 30 years or so including my childhood so I'm sure it's still in my blood somewhere. :lol:

I'll be doing the marketing for the companies and I still have http://www.my1pro.com ...So I'm not COMPLETELY out. LIKE!

I sold my Sacramento company... Not sure about Dallas yet... I may just desolve it and sell the phone number and customer list...We'll see.

I just know there is a ceiling in this industry.... I hit it. To bust through that ceiling I have to take on employees, more debt, more responsibility etc....AND it wouldn't have a great effect on my take home pay until a few years... Might even take away from it a bit.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Glad to see you're back Harp. I missed you ... you big lug. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Wanna buy an Orbot? LIKE!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I dont blame anybody fot wanting out of this godforsaken business.

Please dont forget about your homies here on MB.

Best of luck!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't forget where ya came from...........but don't plan on coming back with your tail between your legs either. eat yor heart out Werner

Good luck Brian!
hey now

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Good luck brian.
I hope you find something that works well for you and rewards you both financially and otherwise.
Best of wishes.

F

FB7777

JHC the guy bought a brand new low budget tract home and lives and breathes MLM

You'd think he hit the lottery

Besides he ain't leaving, it's all part of the "guys I gotta run, success is calling". Sales tactics

Please Tell me I'm not the only one getting his private messages begging me to get on board with his latest venture?

Mikey P

Administrator
Why do you have to be like that Fred?

This is a positive board where, like family we are here to encourage each other and bring out the best in one another.

You need to ask yourself what your purpose is to be here, is it to learn, love and live life to it's fullest or just to drag down and destroy other who you are jealous of?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:

This is a positive board where, like family we are here to encourage each other and bring out the best in one another.

You need to ask yourself what your purpose is to be here, is it to learn, love and live life to it's fullest or just to drag down and destroy other who you are jealous of?

The ladder...or the latter...ask lAdWidG.... eat shit!

Connor

Name
Connor
Mikey P said:
Connor said to say goodbye.

and good luck.

he will miss sending me reports on how you are violating the rules of this forum.

I did not say any of that, but I did report everydampostmyowndamnself! hey Marty, blow me eat shit!

F

FB7777

Mikey P said:

OK now you're scaring the crap out of me I've seen Jimmy naked

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Fred Boyle said:
JHC the guy bought a brand new low budget tract home and lives and breathes MLM

You'd think he hit the lottery

Besides he ain't leaving, it's all part of the "guys I gotta run, success is calling". Sales tactics

Please Tell me I'm not the only one getting his private messages begging me to get on board with his latest venture?

You and Crowley...Begging really?

This thread wasn't about that at all.... I'm not saying I'm super successful at the MLM... I'm just to the point where I'm not going to clean anymore...... I would have done that even if I just kept the companies and ran them from my computer again.

Shame on your Mr. Man. good lord Vawter, just die already.

This has been another case of reading between the lines and missing the point entirely..Brought to you by Fred. Thanks Fred!

F

FB7777

Nobody misses the pount with you Brian, in one form or another , your entire presence here has been to sell your network thingy, shakes or deregulated whatever

You are so perfect for MLM

You talk in circles, evade the obvious truths in others observations and are a relentless carnival barker with ADD

You didn't hit the ceiling in this business, I made millions in it with under 5 employees most of the time

You simply lost interest , or came to the realization that it was going to require an additional effort on your part that you weren't willing to commit to and bailed

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
This thread wasn't about that at all....

we (those that can see the wind) know that Bree
What you were trying to say iz..
you've gotten out of carpet so you can focus on Amway full time...

got it LIKE!

but it's your obsessive farting syndrome disorder that draws flames
Even when you think you're not blowing gasss, it still smells like it to most :lol:

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, you both are full of shit. I've seen Jimmy naked

My entire presence here was to learn or teach... and have fun doing it. Remember, I was here before I ever had a thing to sell.

As I came here more and more I could see what carpet cleaners wanted.. So I created the Network. Before that I subbed out to carpet cleaners in areas who wanted or needed work.

Yes, I made money from them but I sure as hell didn't make any money unless somebody else did.

The shake thing is just something I was doing... I wasn't trying to sell it to anyone.

The Energy Choice was something I could see other cleaners doing... I spoke with a few about it and some jumped on... Most didn't.

I can make my observations as to why but that would just be my opinion.

At the end of the day it's impossible to help others without benefit to yourself. But the reward of helping others far outways the money that may or may not be made.

I've made thousands of posts and you dildos are only going to remember the few that you think I was selling something. KMA!

This is your own paranoia.. So don't put it on me.

This is a place to discuss what's going on in our lives...Thats exactly what I do and I don't hold back... Not even a little. So F U. J/K

Disclaimer: This post was made out of love and is in no way form or fashion an outburst or attack etc etc etc. lmao!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
've made thousands of posts and you dildos are only going to remember the few that you think I was selling something

you may have missed this part;

Even when you think you're not blowing gasss, it still smells like it to most

:lol: :lol:

..L.T.A.

Name
I'm Rick James
I don't think you hit the ceiling in this industry, I think you hit the ceiling with your business model. Don't feel bad I am falling out of love with doing the actual work too, but I am just going to put myself in a position to not do 100% of the cleaning. Statistically many do not succeed in your new line of work, not saying you won't.. but you should create a business model that works for you for carpet cleaning when you come back into the industry. I agree with HARPER a few weeks ago when he said "no one wants to see an older middle age man cleaning, they want to see those young collage kids"

You have been a good asset to MB and I do wish the best for you and Jen.. Please keep us updated.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Caduceus said:
I don't think you hit the ceiling in this industry, I think you hit the ceiling with your business model. Don't feel bad I am falling out of love with doing the actual work too, but I am just going to put myself in a position to not do 100% of the cleaning. .

with the exception of Bree's part time recent stint of spray 'n wipe, he hasn't been physically cleaning in some time...he's been running subs in Ca and "trying to" in Tx

and no, that particular biz model can never "hit a ceiling" ...only the LACK of desire and/or willingness to continue the effort to expand it (for whatever reason) can limit it's growth

Bree just got burnt out with the headaches of his biz model ...and is now thinking the grass will be greener over another septic tank

Statistically many do not succeed in your new line of work, not saying you won't..

it's a sales position, Brent
Bree does well at sales ...he'll go as far as his personal desire and motivation takes him

My "guess" is, he'll get burnt out eventually selling Amway full time too
I know his plan to retire on residuals ...but unless lighting strikes and he lands a couple/few mega com accounts...he'll be pounding the prospects continually to maintain a good income .

speaking of residuals ....

Hey, Bree...ever consider being a freelance com carpet salesman??

Instead of traveling the country in search of Amway prospects and attending Amway rallies ..
why not spend that time selling large com accounts across the country ??
I'm suspect there would be a substantial pool of interested prospects with a "can't loose" offer like..

"I'll get you com accounts at your price, and you give me 10% residuals of the gross on every cleaning"

You already know marketing and sales
You have contacts in the CCing biz (that are interested in cleaning more carpet, not being amway "biz owners")

You're perfect candidate to be a freelance salesman

"Boy, you'll be farting thru silk in no time"

You have been a good asset to MB and I do wish the best for you and Jen.. Please keep us updated

Bree ain't going anywhere
This is where the cool kids are .... hey now

..L.T.A.

Connor

Name
Connor
One day Jen will get tired of carrying him and send him back to his mother.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brent, you are dead on... It's my business model where I hit the ceiling. I know that to go above that I would have to hire etc. I want to be able to work with people and not have the responsibility of working with people. IE: Hiring, firing, payroll, insurance etc.

Each person I work with now has their own responsibility and can work as hard as they want and I don't have to worry about it. If they don't show up for "work" I'm not going to have that headache over it.

I'll still have my marketing biz in the CC industry. But I won't push it as hard as I have in the past.

Kyosoki said this is the perfect business model. I think I believe that. What's not perfect are the people who work for/with it. Bad rep etc.

I'll run this with my heart, help people succeed AND not push like hell to get someone to do what they don't want to do.

If I have to convince someone to get started in my new venture... I'll have to convince them of anything.

All I do is show them the video in my signature......If they see it and want it great! If they don't see it and don't want it great! I move on to the next person.

I don't sell... I sort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom