I'm really liking Chemeister's stuff!

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I've been using Grease Eraser and Proliminator for my prespray and Action Extraction rinse and i am loving it. So simple and so effective. Sometimes I add a little Citrus Pro aor Oxy Plus to my prespray and that's it. Gets rid of almost all spots.
The Action Extraction rinse I wasn't so sure about at first. The stuff seems so watery, like there's nothing to it. So I experimented with All Fiber Deep Clean and Liquid Slurry, they look and feel more substantial and powerful, I though I might get better result but I think the AE is as good or maybe even better. Leaves the carpets softer and cleaner feeling.Slurry seems to leave more of a film on the fibers.
I don't quite understand what goes on chemically with the GE and the AE but I haven't used my Prochem stuff in a while now and I'm very happy with the way my jobs turn out.
It would be a real hassle to try to compare the Prochem line to Chemeister side by side, but that would be interesting.
I know there are lots of choices (maybe too many) but I think at this point I'm good with the Chemeister products.
Are there any other (almost exclusive) Chemeister users here?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
gimmeagig said:
I've been using Grease Eraser and Proliminator for my prespray and Action Extraction rinse and i am loving it. So simple and so effective. Sometimes I add a little Citrus Pro aor Oxy Plus to my prespray and that's it. Gets rid of almost all spots.
The Action Extraction rinse I wasn't so sure about at first. The stuff seems so watery, like there's nothing to it. So I experimented with All Fiber Deep Clean and Liquid Slurry, they look and feel more substantial and powerful, I though I might get better result but I think the AE is as good or maybe even better. Leaves the carpets softer and cleaner feeling.Slurry seems to leave more of a film on the fibers.
I don't quite understand what goes on chemically with the GE and the AE but I haven't used my Prochem stuff in a while now and I'm very happy with the way my jobs turn out.
It would be a real hassle to try to compare the Prochem line to Chemeister side by side, but that would be interesting.
I know there are lots of choices (maybe too many) but I think at this point I'm good with the Chemeister products.
Are there any other (almost exclusive) Chemeister users here?
It seems that they don't have their banner up here any longer.....
they WERE getting a LOT of action off it for sure!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I use Proliminator (Sunshine) and Grease Eraser, with a Procyon rinse. I haven't tried their extraction chems for about 20 years.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
gimmeagig said:

That's a good position to be in, Roxy.
Truth is, most chems on the market, regardless of manufacture's label are pretty good.
Find something that works well for you and sticking with it gives reliable/predictable and consistent results every time ....that's a good thing and fosters confidence

Nothing wrong with trying a new juice sample every now and then, (that's a good thing too) but if it's not "clearly" superior to you, no need to fix what ain't broke just cause it might be popular with the "in crowd"

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom