I'm retired........

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
ahhh bull.... Lately about the only people I respect in regard to an ongoing definition of retirement that actually makes sense are the baby boomers around me. These crazy hard working fools make sense. They don't wake up having to double dip at a job, shuffle off to a home office because they consult now cause the money "helps". They don't work part time for wages, they don't hang around their old industry or field of work still generating any $$ cause frankly, they don't need it. They don't feel the sensation to "give back". No one gave them a handout so giving back makes no sense. Personally I'm getting closer; still a ways off but when I get there I dam sure are going to have one priority of not having one thing to do with cleaning and/or restoration in my house. I'm not gonna say I'm off the truck now or I sold my business and still keep dipping my toe in cleaning. Ain't gonna build no product ain't gonna consult, just keep healthy and perfect my hobbies.....

Mikey P

Administrator
ahhh bull.... Lately about the only people I respect in regard to an ongoing definition of retirement that actually makes sense are the baby boomers around me. These crazy hard working fools make sense. They don't wake up having to double dip at a job, shuffle off to a home office because they consult now cause the money "helps". They don't work part time for wages, they don't hang around their old industry or field of work still generating any $$ cause frankly, they don't need it. They don't feel the sensation to "give back". No one gave them a handout so giving back makes no sense. Personally I'm getting closer; still a ways off but when I get there I dam sure are going to have one priority of not having one thing to do with cleaning and/or restoration in my house. I'm not gonna say I'm off the truck now or I sold my business and still keep dipping my toe in cleaning. Ain't gonna build no product ain't gonna consult, just keep healthy and perfect my hobbies.....

And where will this take place?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've been home 6 out of the last 8 days, I don't think i CAN retire! Work a little and fook around a lot, that's my plan. These days it's the opposite (except for this week)

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom