I'm Shopping For A New (and last, I hope!) TM

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I want one more new TM and van setup, so I was wondering if there is any web site that compares them all ---side by side?? Heck...even a slightly used, repo'ed TM might interest me. I like the bigger units because we do dual wand, but I don't want it to take up the whole van like my Genny.

No Butler-type units need apply.

joeynbgky said:
Go with a Judson..

Joey would you mind posting pictures of your new setup. I know you said you were looking at different models (TCS diesel, TCS Chief, 370, El diablo). What did you end up getting and how do you like it?

Did you get a Judson?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Daniel, I'm still looking.......................... I actually got a used repoed genesis with 120 hours in a new chevy van with 4k on it... Its ok, It gives me a headache to keep looking......

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
http://www.sapphirescientific.com/Conte ... x?cid=1217

Power plant Liquid cooled 31 HP Kubota 972 gasoline engine operating at 3200 RPM (high) and 1600 rpm (idle)
Vacuum pump Gardner Denver HF408 Helical Tri-Lobe blower
Solution pump CAT 5CP 5120 producing up to 1500 PSI and 5.0 GPM
Waste tank 90 gal. marine grade aluminum – 75 gal. at shutoff
Frame construction Powder-coated steel

1217.png
Dual wand machine yet with a smaller footprint.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That's the longest thread jacking in message board history.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
First of all. Whatever I say in a private message is private... I specifically told him it was between us.... So whatever i told him if I lied or not, it was private..... Anyways Daniel would like to come visit my shop... Come on down I'll even let you take pictures.. No need hating.. Anyone else? :) :evil:

Lee Stockwell said:
PM Joey and work it out in private please.

Joey was just having some fun with me and he got me good. Joey is a funny guy for sure. He isn't the first to stretch the truth. He had me fired up when he said he got a new Sprinter, had two Everests, and was running 18 trucks. Like I said he was just having some fun with me.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
He wont answer my pm's.........

But I accomplished what i wanted...... Those 18 trucks are only in my dreams.. But hey.... I made you work harder :)

Good deal Joey. You can lead the way to the special place in your PM.

I am down for that. As long as their is no rice. I am sick of eating rice.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Doc Holliday said:
http://www.sapphirescientific.com/Content_003.aspx?cid=1217

Power plant Liquid cooled 31 HP Kubota 972 gasoline engine operating at 3200 RPM (high) and 1600 rpm (idle)
Vacuum pump Gardner Denver HF408 Helical Tri-Lobe blower
Solution pump CAT 5CP 5120 producing up to 1500 PSI and 5.0 GPM
Waste tank 90 gal. marine grade aluminum – 75 gal. at shutoff
Frame construction Powder-coated steel

1217.png
Dual wand machine yet with a smaller footprint.

You know....I was looking at the SS, and damn if ol' Jimmy Pemberton doesn't sell them! I bought my 405 Performer from him in1995. I'll have to give him a call.

I also found a used Powerclean Freedom??, I think it's called, with about 350 hours on it and a load of extras. I just want to find a machine with a smaller footprint than the Genesis.

Thanks, Doc.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Check with Jim, he won't steer you wrong.
That small footprint is a big selling point for me, we can never have enough room. The small footprint with the dual wand capability is a rarity amongst other TM's.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I would like a TM with a smaller footprint so I can purchase a regular sized van, not extended. More options available on the regular sized Chevy Express. They offer a cool option.....where the 1/4 windows would normally go in a passenger van, they offer tilt out panels....you can open up the van to lot's of cooling air in the hot months.

You can also get side cargo doors on the driver side with the standard size van. Get to the rear of the machine with no problem!

Chris A

Name
Chris
rwcarpet said:
[! I bought my 405 Performer from him in1995. I'll have to give him a call.

So since you're adding to the collection, maybe time to get rid of one? 8)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
rwcarpet said:
I would like a TM with a smaller footprint so I can purchase a regular sized van, not extended. More options available on the regular sized Chevy Express. They offer a cool option.....where the 1/4 windows would normally go in a passenger van, they offer tilt out panels....you can open up the van to lot's of cooling air in the hot months.

You can also get side cargo doors on the driver side with the standard size van. Get to the rear of the machine with no problem!

why not get one of the van front and single axle box trucks like the plumbers use here is a link

http://www.morgancorp.com/products/parc ... allery.asp

they make these in 12 foot lengths, the box starts right behind the seats, with a small door that you can use to service the front of your machine. but having everything mounted in box, the odors and heat stay back there, while the AC is confined to the small cab area can you say refrigerator AC

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would give my advice but I discovered youtube and am reliving my glory days

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom