I'm still shocked that he actually showed up to hang out with us idiots..

Mikey P

Administrator
IMGP0599.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I met Ken several years before we both ended up here. Becoming his friend was an undeserved gift he gave to me.

Ken had a rare mix of utter confidence in his business, it’s model, and its mission and at the same time, extreme personal humility.

He had charm without a trace of insincerity, and a self deprecating sense of humor that never moved into “humble bragging”.

In the end, none of us knew the half of the good he did for others.

I still miss him.

randy

Name
Randy
Hard to believe he has been gone six years and at such a young age. Have your affairs in order folks. Spiritually and in the here and now your family will be living in when you are gone. Life insurance and a succession / liquidation / business continuation plan.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
It has been a little over 6 years I know because I have been married for that long. He was my best man when I got married 5 weeks before he passed. He had a lot of back pain, but you would never have know that he had that little time left.

I often wonder how different my life would be right now if he was still around.

Mikey P

Administrator
It has been a little over 6 years I know because I have been married for that long. He was my best man when I got married 5 weeks before he passed. He had a lot of back pain, but you would never have know that he had that little time left.

I often wonder how different my life would be right now if he was still around.
Take a guess if you don't mind

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom