I'm wanting to develop a series of postcards for agents to be mailed & handed out

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Agents Postcard Series

1. 24 hour Availability 365 days a year
2. The need for rapid response *1-hour in most cases
3. The ability to process large or small losses
4. What you can’t see that can cause you problems
5. Structural drying, why the concern
6. Cost of claims getting you down Replace vs Restore

These are some of the topics I'd like to touch upon, is there anything else you would add to the list?

I have plenty of photo's and Dan can give me the text for any additional topics.

Thanks

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I know it seems industry standard that most use Xactimate. But you would be surprised how many dont still/yet. Ive been in situations where the adjusters/agents wanted to know that we use it for billing. We got chosen in some situations because we gave an estimate with Xactimate and the competition didnt. Not sure why but think it had to do with it being easier for them.

Ive seen other company's claims/billing and it made me want to pull me hair out.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree with that Hoody but these pieces will be targeted more to agents who in my experience care less about how you got to the total as they do the total. Adjusters are a tougher nut to crack because we see more and more phone adjusters, insurance companies don't want you to develop a relationship with their adjusters. They prefer it that way they can adjust with no emotions, just what a line item on their screen states. That's the been the biggest change we've seen in the last 6-8 years.

If you're going to market to insurance providers, you'll have been success with agents of the two. I resonantly think there are better targets but they are still a target.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No problem. What would you add to the agents list?

Here is some idea of text I thought of the top of my head. Its just not ready for "prime time" just yet!

1. 24 hour Availability 365 days a year
24/7, 365 days a year, you can count on Chavez to provide your insured’s with around the clock service. Providing service when you need it most….. because disasters don’t wait for a better time.

2. The need for rapid response *1-hour in most cases
Water damage is progressive without mitigation it continues to spread causing more damage to contents, furnishing and structure.
By responding quickly Chavez’s Emergency “On Call” team is able to minimize this damage, giving you your best shot at restoring rather than replacing!

3. The ability to process large or small losses
No matter how large or how small, from a single bathroom to multiple floors of an office building Chavez has the experience, the personnel, the training & equipment to handle water losses of all sizes. Rest assured you’ve made the right call for your insured and your company when you use Chavez.

4. Structural drying, why the concern?
It’s because what you can’t see that can cause you problems. All too often too much emphasis is put on floor coverings when in fact those items are the easiest to address. What can sometimes be overlooked in the chaos is the structure. It’s the structure that must be thoroughly dried to prevent an microbial growth such as mold. “An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.” Ben Franklin

5. Tools of the trade-Meters Thermal camera
Finding trapped moisture can be nearly impossible without the right tools. Chavez technicians use specialized moisture detection equipment to find hidden moisture and dry it before it become a problem.

6. Cost of claims getting you down Replace vs Restore
Don’t let the rising cost of claims get you down. Call Chavez we offer True “24-Hour Around the Clock” service to mitigate the loss and prevent further damage. Their trained, experienced technicians arrive quickly to control the situation giving you the best opportunity to save vs replace affect materials. Using infrared moisture detection equipment Chavez technician can locate trapped moisture and dry those areas preventing future problems. Large or small, Chavez can handle them all.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Sitting here asking myself if a good follow up after replace vs restore would be specialty drying. Letting them know you have the equipment, knowledge, and training to attempt to dry hard to dry items. Im iffy on it because I dont know if agents really care, and or if you would be setting the expectation too high of a false sense of guarantee that those things drt properly everytime.

Who knows the agent may know someone personally who has an expensive wood floor and you get the call because of it.

With all the lawsuits surrounding heat based drying do you dare mention that, to promote faster dry downs leading to cost savings.

Fook I need more coffee for this

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not in a long time. When we first bought our camera we used to do with moisture and then after it was dried as proof. Not sure that a thermal would hold up in court since it's just temperature differential?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Sitting here asking myself if a good follow up after replace vs restore would be specialty drying. Letting them know you have the equipment, knowledge, and training to attempt to dry hard to dry items. Im iffy on it because I dont know if agents really care, and or if you would be setting the expectation too high of a false sense of guarantee that those things drt properly everytime.

Who knows the agent may know someone personally who has an expensive wood floor and you get the call because of it.

With all the lawsuits surrounding heat based drying do you dare mention that, to promote faster dry downs leading to cost savings.

Fook I need more coffee for this

I have not heard about the heat drying lawsuits....anything you can share or forward? Just want to be informed since I do some heat drying as well.

Thanks!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Hey Mark - Here is a thread from 2011 with a lot of information about it.

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showth...liance-to-defend-against-high-heat-litigation

Also if you google "ed cross heat drying lawsuits" you'll find a lot of information as well.

In short a company has claimed a patent for use of heat in certain aspects of our industry. Ed Cross specializes in law for our industry, and can help with additional information on the matter.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Not in a long time. When we first bought our camera we used to do with moisture and then after it was dried as proof. Not sure that a thermal would hold up in court since it's just temperature differential?

I know it probably wouldn't hold up, but was thinking it may be a great visual for the customer?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks Hoody,

I forgot about that and hadn't heard much more about it for long time. Just wasn't sure if there was some other new issue(s) I had missed.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom