Im worried about the Cork.

Mikey P

Administrator
I think he wasn't being on the up and up with us @MF.

Poor fella looked a little under the weather if you know what I mean.

Either the emotional shock of losing his mod status here caused him to drop some serious weight, followed by crying himself to sleep every night leading to those dark circles under his eyes or..

He has a 30 inch PC monitor and is sucking in some serious radiation from sitting on MB and Google all day long. :shock:

Either way, enough of you original complainers who begged for his firing have since contacted me after meeting him @ M7F requesting that he be let back into the Oval Office so..

Welcome back Brian Robison to the MB Moderator Wack Pack :!: :!:

I expect to see a full figured Corky next year with big bulging Pugdog eyes at M8F :mrgreen:

(If Ms Wagner gets sassy with you you have my permission and full support to sue her ass off)

and since Harper has found it more comfortable and convenient to hang with the rejects on WOC Isle, I think you'll be safe from too much abuse.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
and since Harper has found it more comfortable and convenient to hang with the rejects on WOC Isle, I think you'll be safe from too much abuse.

Did all those ass kisses leave a rash? Watch out for cold sores! :lol:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
He's fine Mike. He just questioned the scope of my poll on protector.

If he knew what creating that #%+*£€ poll cost my crippled eye he'd feel horribly guilty!
:lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks Mike for telling Brian where to go.

Er...... a..... giving him his room back.

If Crowley would just quit posting while he is drunk it should be no problem.

Name
I'm Rick James
Dave Yoakum said:
Thanks Mike for telling Brian where to go.

Er...... a..... giving him his room back.

If Crowley would just quit posting while he is drunk it should be no problem.

Im sorry, but I love when Bundy posts drunk, in fact lets all get drunk tonight and see where this board goes... Ivebeensold

Cameron1

That's cool cause in my book corky is a stand up dude. More than willing to help anyone he can.

An asset to this board to be perfectly honest about it.

I think the cork was just scared chit less that someone was gonna jump him at Mf. That look was just paranoid panic looking around for a sucker punch from one of mikeys finest.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
See Yoakum you just can't control yourself. I just spent 4 days with everyone at Mikeyfest and I guarantee not one saw me drunk and I was out with them pretty late. I hardly drink but I do speak my mind. BTW you never answered are your kids involved in your business? I wasn't sure if you were passing your greatness to the seedlings

Cameron1

Speaking of stand up guys......I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by the Bundy. He seems like a Good guy with a good head on his shoulders. Not nearly as bodacious in person as you would think. I think he has been sand baggin us.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks everyone....I think. :|

In between being a father, carpet cleaner now, webmaster, hubby, cat butt rubber and Mikey's Board F'n Fanatic...I suppose maybe the physical part of me has suffered a bit. The 11 hour drive didn't help.

I like most of you "blokes" more now that I met you and even have some respect for Greg....really nice guy in person.
Harper is still a deusche. shiteatinggrin

Someone I respect immensely told me not to take the moderatorship here and that I would be better off without it.....Oh well....when was the last time I listened to someone smarter than Me? :lol:

I'll try not to screw things up this time....Sorry about your eye Pemberton...you know I mean well. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
steve said:
That's cool cause in my book corky is a stand up dude. More than willing to help anyone he can.

An asset to this board to be perfectly honest about it.

I think the cork was just scared chit less that someone was gonna jump him at Mf. That look was just paranoid panic looking around for a sucker punch from one of mikeys finest.

Thanks Steve....I really appreciate that.

Yes, there was a part of me that thought I might be blindsided by a MB lunatic. Turned out I WAS just paranoid. !dork!
T had me worried. :lol:

Jimbo

Alright!

I might even glance into the Groupon room now and then!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:

Either the emotional shock of losing his mod status here caused him to drop some serious weight, followed by crying himself to sleep every night leading to those dark circles under his eyes or..

He has a 30 inch PC monitor and is sucking in some serious radiation from sitting on MB and Google all day long. :shock:

Either way, enough of you original complainers who begged for his firing have since contacted me after meeting him @ M7F requesting that he be let back into the Oval Office so..

I expect to see a full figured Corky next year with big bulging Pugdog eyes at M8F :mrgreen:

(If Ms Wagner gets sassy with you you have my permission and full support to sue her ass off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChYK2aE0 ... re=related

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh look who crawled out of the Playboy mansion... :roll:

S'matter Harpy, Jimmy boring the shit out of you over there?

welcome back.

I missed you.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bundy said:
See Yoakum you just can't control yourself. I just spent 4 days with everyone at Mikeyfest and I guarantee not one saw me drunk and I was out with them pretty late. I hardly drink but I do speak my mind. BTW you never answered are your kids involved in your business? I wasn't sure if you were passing your greatness to the seedlings

One word buddy: Osmosis!

Besides, don't get Dave started!
You may get him started on one of his right wing, chicken little political conspiracy theories and then, there is no stopping him.
After that he may get into birth certificates demands and quote either Stalin or Saint Paul, I am not quite sure which.

You've been warned :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Mikey P said:

The Lord giveth....the Lord taketh away. :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Only after a discussion with Mike did I allow this to happen

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
HARPER said:
Mikey P said:

I miss Harper.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah Harper was fun to have around. I am truly surprised that he turned out to be such a weasel and couldn't take the heat.
What gives Harpo?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom