In search of product testers

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Hydro-Force is developing a new hard surface cleaning agent. This will be used mainly on tile & grout but can also be used on other hard surfaces such as concrete or stone.

I am looking for several folks who regularly clean tile & grout to try out the latest version. We give you some free product. You give us your feedback on how well it works, the scent and anything else about it you would like to comment on.

If you are interested, send me an email - scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

When we get it just right, the new product comes out and is wildly popular, you can say it was all your idea and you helped us develop it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’ll test it out. I get a little of everything.

Damon Rydell
3291 Atletas Way
Redding Ca 96002

Tom Forsythe

We developed the new formula based on the creation and release of 2 new raw materials. Our lab testing reflected noticeable increase in oil emulsification with a ready to use pH around 11.5 rather than the corrosive 12 to 13. We want to see if you notice the difference in the field to confirm our lab and limited field testing results. Also it has a chelating agent which will prevent us from recommending on stone.

Tom Forsythe

We will wait to hear from the testers in regards to doing any side by side testing. Other factors should also be included in the evaluation like odor, foam, safety profile, ease of use, necessary dilution, etc.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Oh yeah?

343A9FA8-738B-4422-97FA-284F2522D2C2.gif

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't do enough tiles to be a good tester but am looking forward to the opinions. I am just about to bid on large commercial tile job in a restaurant setting. Just the customer area not the kitchen.

Tom Forsythe

We have not launched the product yet, but are hopeful for a launch before the end of the year. We typically go through field testing with product made in the lab which was successful. Then we make a small production batch, usually a pallet of product. For liability reasons we need to have a viable label and SDS. Hopefully, the production batch is well received and we do need to make any adjustments. We have done this process most recently with Flex Ice, Flex Fire, and Citrus Solv II. I like giving product to Mikeyboard members as if there are any concerns, then you will honestly report it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Tom, I have a nursing home account with a large kitchen. They are looking for something good. If your new product would be good for staff to use weekly, I would try it out with them.

Tom Forsythe

Tom, I have a nursing home account with a large kitchen. They are looking for something good. If your new product would be good for staff to use weekly, I would try it out with them.

In a kitchen situation, there are bacteria, enzyme products designed for oils that are constantly at work in a humid situation. This type of product is not conducive to professionals as immediate results are necessary, but should work well in a maintenance situation challenged by grease and oils. I do not know a brand, but google this and you should find a few good recommendations.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Sorry so slow to report back. Used the product on a large residential tile job. I was very happy with how it turned out. The kitchen around the oven and under the sink were pretty bad. The product ate right through it, no scrubbing. I took some pics but I don't think they really show the difference well. The house was pretty dark. But I’m happy as a clam with the mystery juice. Going to see how it cuts through the oil on my garage floor.

C4486D6E-83FD-4F4D-8959-FD3E7D87E1AC.jpeg39A2AFB5-AD58-4712-83B4-8C071A4E3076.jpeg4AB8B3DE-AF38-48A3-872B-54D93CA91F6E.jpeg6F195438-5224-433B-AD8B-5CC5D4ACDE41.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom