individual carpet tile cleaning

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
I have a potential client that wants to know if we clean individual carpet tiles. They have a significant inventory of soiled tiles in storage. Someone told them they can be cleaned in a dish washer. Has anyone cleaned carpet tiles that were not glued down? If so how did you do it? I have not.

Name
Jesse
Me, I'd hook 2 pressure washing lances to the tm, crank the heat and blast them. Unless you have a sacrificial dish washer? They wouldn't go in mine.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
richard said:
I have a potential client that wants to know if we clean individual carpet tiles. They have a significant inventory of soiled tiles in storage. Someone told them they can be cleaned in a dish washer. Has anyone cleaned carpet tiles that were not glued down? If so how did you do it? I have not.

Did Buck call asking that?

A

amazingcleansc

you could secure them all around the outside of your van and then drive it through a carwash. Carpet side out of course, we wouldn't want to get silly.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
A few carpet tiles could be cleaned by prespray application followed by pressure washing. If there is a "significant amount" it would be better to check into subbing them to Woodards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom