Inexpensive just got Inexpensiver ;) (Ad alert)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way....If anyone needs a quicky webpage. I can make one for you included in the price of a subscription.

Nothing fancy but something that will help get your name out there.
It will be part of Network Home Services but you don't have to buy a domain or pay for hosting.
Kind of a "Rental Page" of sorts.

Here's a sample one....Again, nothing fancy but I can change it up to however you want it.
http://www.networkhomeservices.com/Berthas.html

If you have a website, I will of course list that one on the site and make you webpage if you want one.
Never hurts to get your name out there.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
fckin' A you're getting obnoxious with your board whore sales, Bry....
Salesmen are of course welcome here AND even appreciated .
However, there's a certain amount of back lash that can be experienced by the salesmen here when it's perceived as "excessive" .

Steve Toburine, Yoakum and even Les has experienced it.

Not saying you have to change anything....just a heads up, bro, that's all

..l.T.A.

-JB-

Name
JB
Brian allow me to be blunt... i think you change too much too often. Imo.

Its almost change for the sake of change, be it your cleaning site or the "network" site.

A freind recently suggested to me a big key to success is...consistency. Constantly good or consistently bad, be consistent.

Think about it you go to Mc donalds, is it always good or just consistent?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm trying to keep my "sales" post down to maybe once a week or less. Yes I know I can be a whore but when I change something like that, I would rather tell everyone than them tell me I'm trying to "hide" something.

McDonalds changes their ads and their type of ads every other day. Not too mention a different thing on their menu "for a limited time" every other ad too.

But I get the drift.

I thought I was being pretty good about not posting about it so much. lol
I guess it's relative.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Hey Brian, one reason I and probably others haven't signed on is because it only covers 3 zip codes. I live in a fairly small area and we have dozens of zips that I cover. Why only 3?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's 3 zip codes because you have a middle and 2 ends.

If there is no other company around you then you will cover all the closest zip codes mathematically.

That's been the hardest thing to relay to everyone.

If you sign up...you get 3 zip codes that no other company can sign up for. But you really get the enitire area halfway between you and the next company.

Does that help?

I need to find the wording for this.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Are you saying that if we pick the 3 zips on the outskirts of our area then it will also cover all the zips within those?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Pick three "barrier" zip codes around your core market area, on the perimeter of your service area. 12 o'clock, 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock for example.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
KevinL said:
Are you saying that if we pick the 3 zips on the outskirts of our area then it will also cover all the zips within those?

Yes, unless there is another cleaner closer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Marc Imbesi said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":28tigb1a]Pick three "barrier" zip codes around your core market area, on the perimeter of your service area. 12 o'clock, 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock for example.

OK? Then someone can still snatch up your primary territory (your own zip code).

I'm still waiting for testimonies from Brian's members..... :roll:[/quote:28tigb1a]

You can purchase more zip codes but I wouldn't recommend it unless it's a saturated area.

It comes down to being listed and getting the customers in an area...Not ALL the customers in an area. Everyone has other advertising of course. This is just a way to "Network" with other cleaners and not step on each other's toes. The Network part is just being part of the website.

Most of my members don't come to Mikey's but I doubt anyone will have any real testimonials because it is still a low level way of getting hits to your website.
Some don't track the traffic to their website and don't know where it's coming from anyway.

Again, it's not the greatest form of advertising yet and I realize that. That's why it's so inexpensive...but it could be huge if it keeps growing like this.

It's something to add to your marketing campaign to get your website noticed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom