INFO ON TM PLEASE?????

ErikG

1996 hydramaster Crossfire 4.2 / 1994 ford econoline . I have a porty and have had post of looking at Clean Crafts Eclipse , but I recently found a hour away this TM . Any in put on this model . Im waiting for a responce from the owner now . Also what do you think this package is worth??

ErikG

LOL Greenie, OK I was wondering why the package was $3800 for van and the unit...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
ErikG said:
LOL Greenie, OK I was wondering why the package was $3800 for van and the unit...

Depends..$3800 would be a steal for one of you but without seeing it I don't know who is stealing from who :)

Mr.V

haven't heard alot of good things about the crossfire but who knows,,,,i've never even seen one in person

I think Becker had one

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
When they are properly maintained and used frequently they are good machines but most have been beaten pretty badly.

Able 1

Name
Keith
To tell you the truth I would buy Marty's if I were you... The van only has like 55,000 or something and the TM 2200 hours I think. From what I hear he takes care of his stuff. If I wouldn't have just bought a mini van for the EX(Mother of my children) :evil: I would have picked it up in a heartbeat.

Think about it 2004 van compared to a 94' the van will last and be well worth the extra $9,000! How many miles does the 94' have?

JMO

Keith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom