Information Hound...The Mary Kay experience

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My girly girl is a Mary Kay consultant and goes to all of the events.

You guys wouldn't believe the amount of Marketing and Business info that goes on at these things.
I have gone to a couple of the career conferences in the area and it has helped my business in a huge way.
I have read about 5 of the books put out by the Nationals who make anywhere from $800,000.000 to a Million a year...these are paychecks boys not gross income from their business.

Anyway, anyone can sign up to go to these...I think...might be a good idea to look for it in your area and go.

And if you are single, OH MY GOD, no better place to pick up women...No kidding even a little bit.

Looks like I am going to the big seminar in July. It's being held in Dallas...as it is every year.

I'm tellin ya, you can learn tons of stratagies once you get past the girly stuff.

I might even become a consultant myself...helps the wifey and it gets me into the behind the scenes stuff.[center:1ti5tg25][/center:1ti5tg25]

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
howies main man from fla his wife does very well in mary kay org
dave from fla pensacola i think look him up in dallas i bet he will be there

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
:lol: :wink:

MaryKay, like most MLMs, have excellent training systems in place to teach people that know nothing about talking to people, how to talk to them and how to sell.
NOt sure if I'd want to date a MK woman though.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
:lol: :wink:

MaryKay, like most MLMs, have excellent training systems in place to teach people that know nothing about talking to people, how to talk to them and how to sell.
NOt sure if I'd want to date a MK woman though.

The Mary Kay girls are definetly high energy and maybe even a little high maintenance...but she keeps me on my toes.

What are your reasons for not dating one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom