infrared video of an Airpath

tim

Does anyone remember the infrared video of the Studebaker fan filmed in a dark room with infrared? It showed how quickly a room could dry with an Airpath. I have seen it but cant find it now. I was thinking about adding it to my website. We bring them in on every job to speed up the drying process and I thought it would be a nice addition to my new website. I am trying to get everything to the web designer asap as it is to be finished by January 1. Any help would be appreciated!

Name
Nate W.
tim said:
Does anyone remember the infrared video of the Studebaker fan filmed in a dark room with infrared? It showed how quickly a room could dry with an Airpath. I have seen it but cant find it now. I was thinking about adding it to my website. We bring them in on every job to speed up the drying process and I thought it would be a nice addition to my new website. I am trying to get everything to the web designer asap as it is to be finished by January 1. Any help would be appreciated!

I haven't seen the airpath one but I do remember seeing powerflite's one on there website. They made the knock off of the AP...

tim

Thanks Nate, maybe that's what I am thinking of. I will take a look

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom