Injection Sprayer question resolved

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, I'll get ready for the hack comments. :lol:

Just thought I would let you know that I tried hooking up an injection sprayer to the house spiggot to see if it would actually work. Just a way to cut out the pump or air compressor middle man.

Seemed like it would work ...but no dice.

dribbled out and wouldn't draw any chems.

The water pressure was pretty good from the house too....I thought it would at least work better than it did.

I used a low pressure multi-sprayer injection sprayer rated from 30 psi...I have no idea what the pressure from the house was.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ours work fine with house pressure (40-60psi), albeit at much lower flow than with the TM (400-650psi).

The lower flow is somewhat offset by the much higher draw rate when running low psi.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I thought you was a groupnaire? Why are you skid row cleaning? Where did all the groupon money go? Please don't tell me up your nose...or was it up the butt or just smoke and mirrors... Ivebeensold

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
Hairball? :mrgreen:

John, I'm sure you've read my posts and know better.
If you haven't read them, you would make a more accurate observation if you did.

I was just trying something out....out of pure lazyness.....er uh efficiency. lol :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Ours work fine with house pressure (40-60psi), albeit at much lower flow than with the TM (400-650psi).

The lower flow is somewhat offset by the much higher draw rate when running low psi.

The low PSI (I guess) didn't draw hardly anything from the sprayer jug and I just held the trigger for a while and watched. It was a 1-4 ratio

Do you use this method on a regular basis or at all Lee?
Here I thought I was the only one who thought of stuff like this. lol j/k

Name
John LaBarbera
Brian R said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":1qfqatrd]Ours work fine with house pressure (40-60psi), albeit at much lower flow than with the TM (400-650psi).

The low PSI (I guess) didn't draw hardly anything from the sprayer jug and I just held the trigger for a while and watched. It was a 1-4 ratio

Do you use this method on a regular basis or at all Lee?
Here I thought I was the only one who thought of stuff like this. lol j/k[/quote:1qfqatrd]

Would it help if you changed the ratio to 8 or 9 to 1? Take out the little orifice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom