Inline filter? Which one do u use?

C&S

Name
Scott
I have a new hydroforce one, but the ss screen filter from old styal doesn't work( yet, as I will modify). I think it was a dock move by hydroforce to make the filters differant sizes.

But to the point, it fills up very quickly even with prevaccuming. What inline filter do you guys use? Got pics?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I use mine on the waste side so I don't drop hairballs

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
I have both Joe b's and the New style dev both in 2.5"
Both have a large capacity, and maintain impressive suction when full even.

Both are good in their own way. Large price difference. I did have to seal the bottom end on joes due to my suction....
ymahady6.jpg

sent via tapatalk.

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a new hydroforce one, but the ss screen filter from old styal doesn't work( yet, as I will modify). I think it was a dock move by hydroforce to make the filters differant sizes.

But to the point, it fills up very quickly even with prevaccuming. What inline filter do you guys use? Got pics?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

First the original filter has a patent and was meant for the pool industry and was adopted by hydoforce for us. When they made their own it had to be there own. They couldn't copy it. Now this is my opinion on why it is different but I am not a patent lawyer and maybe it was a dick move but I don't think so. The OG hydrofilter is still available but is way more money then the new one or a Lint Hog. The Devastator is 399 free shipping

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
IMAGE_144.jpg
IMAGE_143.jpg
This is about 13" across, about 18" wide, almost a foot deep. Its custom fit to my waste tank. 80 mesh, we're "required" to run our waste through this size mesh before it can be dumped down the sewage line, either before the tank or after. I get lots of airflow through this all day long

Reactions: Desk Jockey

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
qu3aje8u.jpg
uvu3agem.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

About 8 pounds of shit and dog hair and still aloud plenty of airflow to finish the job. With a pool filter I would have had to stop 3 times to empty the filter. And that is the bag of stuff that came out next to a bottle of Flex.

Last edited:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Devastator. 2.5 wand side, 2X2 tank side. Very convenient; just throw a cheap five-gallon paint strainer in every few jobs. Much more durable and efficient than the pool filters. And it's an easy way to go from 2X2 outlets on the tank to 2.5 hose.

John Olson, Superior Cleaning Solutions, has them.

I am not the "Johnny" on any other board. I post only on MB.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
IMAGE_144.jpg
IMAGE_143.jpg
This is about 13" across, about 18" wide, almost a foot deep. Its custom fit to my waste tank. 80 mesh, we're "required" to run our waste through this size mesh before it can be dumped down the sewage line, either before the tank or after. I get lots of airflow through this all day long
Nice Ron, did you design it or is someone building those?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
IMAGE_144.jpg
IMAGE_143.jpg

BAWB !!!!!

OOOH OOOH AAAHHH AAHHHH : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom